Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

moose face posted:

Is this what's to be expected in my 30's? How can I reverse the process should I try ginseng or those reishi mushrooms or maybe run saline solution with an iv drip or what

Yes

No

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaws
Oct 23, 2013

spooky girlfriend posted:

Oxycodone. Sex on oxycodone. Sex on oxycodone on beach vacation.

Also building a really nice birdhouse. And your niece and nephew feeling bad about how lovely their birdhouse looks next to yours.

I like Hydrocodone

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Frog Act posted:

lol that's not really a thing

not for you I guess

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof
quit drinking??

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mein Eyes! posted:

quit drinking??

lmao

Beep Street
Aug 22, 2006

Chemotherapy and marijuana go together like apple pie and Chevrolet.
Two words : Hangover sex.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Mein Eyes! posted:

quit drinking??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Beep Street posted:

Two words : Hangover sex.

Good time for deep-throating, if you need to vomit anyway

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Mein Eyes! posted:

quit drinking??

look at this guy you even used two question marks as if you're totally befuddled as to how I can't see such an obvious answer

Commie Lasorda
May 15, 2009

IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!
The real answer is: wake up, eat a nice greasy breakfast, imbibe something highly caffeinated, scratch your balls and just roll with the day.

Like they say in AA, take it one day at a time

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i just put a buncha jolly ranchers in some vodka imma get white girl wasted very soon

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
two birthdays for the kid, score

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Stoic Commie posted:

two birthdays for the kid, score

THREE

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
mookface how long were you married?

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
yeah give it two so it will love your more. also now it will be less likely to take of you when you're old

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Enfield posted:

how about you: suck my weener idiot
this is fair, alcohol is very flammable so i figure you have bigger problems with it than the OP

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Literal Carehaver posted:

mookface how long were you married?

Together eight years

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

moose face posted:

Together eight years

i was w/ a dude for 4 years and it felt like a divorce, tho instead of kids i got the cat

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I'm 35. Whenever I drink more than 5 beers, there will be a bad feeling for at least 24 hours afterwards. I drink 10+ beers most Fridays. I would say an honest guess is that I've slept through 50-60% of my daytime Saturday hours over the last 5 years. There is no cure except drinking more or eating Xanax, in my experience. You just have to wait it out.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

moose face posted:

Together eight years

ouch

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

TEAYCHES posted:

i was w/ a dude for 4 years and it felt like a divorce, tho instead of kids i got the cat

Gay divorce can be tough on cats

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
as a functioning alcoholic i tend to not have hangovers, but when i get them - holy poo poo. there is no cure.

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
also i had a saline drip when i had diarrhea and vomiting that lasted 30 days. that felt so good. a cool rush through the veins. i want to get that on even nonhangover days

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Sex on Oxy seems like a waste of good Oxy.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

TEAYCHES posted:

4 gay years is like 10 in straight years

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

natetimm posted:

I'm 35. Whenever I drink more than 5 beers, there will be a bad feeling for at least 24 hours afterwards. I drink 10+ beers most Fridays. I would say an honest guess is that I've slept through 50-60% of my daytime Saturday hours over the last 5 years. There is no cure except drinking more or eating Xanax, in my experience. You just have to wait it out.

your a pussy

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
don't worry op, 28 year=old me could drink 25 year-old me under the table any day.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Harald posted:

your a pussy

Get to 35 and we'll talk.

Meatwolfe
Oct 31, 2011
Two bottles of Gatorade and a lot of blow should sort you out. At least that's what being in a metal band taught me.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
blow is an excellent way to drink a ton and not black out

its also a great way to completely hate yourself the next day

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ninefingers posted:

Two bottles of Gatorade and a lot of blow should sort you out. At least that's what being in a metal band taught me.

You can do that, but when the comedown + hangover hits you're going to want to hang yourself.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
my advice is to consume fewer alcoholic beverages just in general, op

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

spooky girlfriend posted:

Sex on oxycodone. Sex on oxycodone on beach vacation.

lmao look at this bitch rear end who has never done an actual recreational dose of oxy

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

like, did you take a 5mg percocet and then get hosed in the rear end hole

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Zeroisanumber posted:

You can do that, but when the comedown + hangover hits you're going to want to hang yourself.

thats where the weed comes in

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Chinatown posted:

thats where the weed comes in

I don't know if there's enough weed in the world for that, man. Then again I'm 36 and doing coke in any quantity at my age is just begging for my heart to blow up when I'm 45, so I'll have to take your word for it.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

gnarlyhotep posted:

4 gay years is like 10 in straight years

and 21 in cat years, how drunk is that cat?

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

Pivotal Lever posted:

lmao look at this bitch rear end who has never done an actual recreational dose of oxy

Banging euphorically on a tropical beach is doing it wrong, but nodding off alone in mom's basement is doing it right, got it

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
uppers for loving, downers for false tranquility SMDH get it together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
also who fucks on a beach that is a scrub-tier location mmm yes sand on my nethers while we grind

• Locked thread