Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

echinopsis posted:

hehe i ordered a das keyboard ultimate (blank keys) clicky edition on same day I should get it tonight it's not the 4 I think it's 3 it doesn't have volume knob an now I wanna buy WASD brand colours keys

is this the keyboard you kept posting generated pictures of with all the whacky coloured keys?

i bought these http://www.amazon.co.uk/SleepPhones-v-4-Medium-Headphones-Black/dp/B0046H8ZHS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423517033&sr=8-1&keywords=sleepphones and as expected they are complete trash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Valeyard posted:

is this the keyboard you kept posting generated pictures of with all the whacky coloured keys?

i bought these http://www.amazon.co.uk/SleepPhones-v-4-Medium-Headphones-Black/dp/B0046H8ZHS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423517033&sr=8-1&keywords=sleepphones and as expected they are complete trash

• Fall asleep faster, drug free

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
im gonna buy a new 3ds xl this week probably

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

and is porobably high on his own supply.

lol

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Peanut and the Gang posted:

I bought another 1TB SSD to-day. Feels good.

thats the kind of baller purchase one would expect in YOSPOS

thats a big drive though!!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
just eat steaks when you go out and eat at nice places with chefs who can cook it right

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Symbolic Butt posted:

I got a chinese rubik's cube

I'm not one of THOSE freaky speedcubers whatever, I just like having something in my hands because I have anxiety I guess so the cube is an essential tool for my everyday yospos reading

This looks really nice. I am also not a freaky speedcuber but can solve it in less than 2 minutes - but only if the faces have a specific color set otherwise the patterns get all hosed up

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
sorry but this is the only nojn poo poo smart watch

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sniep posted:

why is the screen cut off near the bottom idgi

because it would look like an ordinary watch otherwise, and we cant have that!!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

drat, these things are hosed up already. all the sound coming out sounds like its coming from the bottom of a well and really tinny

quote:

This item is no longer eligible for return.
The return window closed on 15 Feb 2015.

:negative:

Valeyard fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Feb 28, 2015

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You can click on literally any page on this thread and some bad taste IT worker dumbasss has bought something lovely and posted a picture of it, proudly.

whats the last purchase you made? and not like a sandiwch or condoms or w/e

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

well, there was this sandwitch and a mac desktop. not sure if that meats (hehe) the Really lovely criteria, but i think it does.

jesus thats loving disgusting. the sandwich is pretty bad too

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Symbolic Butt posted:

I got a chinese rubik's cube

I'm not one of THOSE freaky speedcubers whatever, I just like having something in my hands because I have anxiety I guess so the cube is an essential tool for my everyday yospos reading

so i got one of these today, and also a 2tb portable drive. ive never had an external drive this small, its great

the best part? ordered and delivered to my door in less than 24 hours, thanks amazing prime

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
those keyboards look like the metro ui

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
clapping when a plane lands

clapping when a movie is over

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
bought some beautiful scratchy smooth MUJI gel ink pens for exam season

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
its terrible, just have all your keys the same colour mates

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
can someone please summarise what the issue is beause i dont really want to read all those words

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Beast of Bourbon posted:

it's the apple store thing all over again.

dad buys kid EA's FIFA 15 or whatever the game is, and the kid spends $100-$200/day by buying the $100 megapack of premium currency in game over and over.

dad doesn't check his credit card statement ever and only finds out accidentally when the kid complains he can't buy more money after spending $4500.

dad calls microsoft and they're like "we can't refund the money because of our terms and conditions, #owned"

dad writes angry letter claiming he works with the bill & melinda foundation so he should get special treatment.

Squinty Applebottom posted:

fifa has $100 IAP to buy new players or outfits or some poo poo and some kids son spent 4500 on them also some humblebrags about working with ole billy boy gates himself

gah i hate when poo poo like this happens and the retard parents try and shift the blame on

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

uncurable mlady posted:

"sorry we ran out of virtual soccer balls, for 25 gems Miguel the child laborer will hurry up production"

its all for an in game trading card system. you get all these cards with different rarities and then you make football teams using the players that you own cards for

the higher the rarity the higher the stats the players have

people really like it

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Sniep posted:

here is a photograph of my current camera, taken with the first ever released version of the same brand of camera

now do the reverse

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

:eyepop:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
a claw hammer with a stanley knife duct taped on to it has lots of uses

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

is that kari from myth buster ?

hell yeah it is

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

bobbilljim posted:

250 is the minimum for ssds according to SHSC, i had been slumming it on 60gb for a year or two and i never totally ran out

fuckin poors lol

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
maybe its time to take a field trip to IYG and SHSC and teach them about how good android is, and how fail apple is

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

eric posted:

You obviously haven't been to IYG in a while because it's defend your lovely android town.

im gonna stick my powerful android phone up your rear end and call it until you get a tumour the size of an xbox!!!

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

graph posted:

dont engage the trashbaby

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00KFAGCUM/

a 512gb ssd for £131 :eyepop:

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I bought a 256gb B00KFAGCUM crucial ssd and it went corrupt after two years.

what model was your 1tb one?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Got a samsung evo 840 and a 850.

zen death robot posted:

Samsung ssd's are extremely reliable

Goog says the crucials are bad because they don't handle things correctly when your labtop battery runs out. So they should be fine on a desktop or if you religiously plug in your compy.

checks out, thanks all

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

bobbilljim posted:

my recent purchase:

it came with a "40 oz" drink lmao

eww, those look more like a kind of sausage we have. lorne/square sausage

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Sorry you have the brain aids where you can't look away from a screen for more that 30 mins in tyool 2015 :shrug:

what if it were a physical book?

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Smythe posted:

well then ude be a poor, and a human being. "hth"

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Marzzle posted:

surfing? - it's ok
surfing on a board with like a little computer in it or a gyroscope or whatever? - not ok
playing volleyball? - ok
playing volleyball on a wii emulator? - not ok
getting a tan? - ok
getting a tan while using some tanning smart watch app thing? - NOT OK

how about you forget about getting a tan and get a clue instead lmfao

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Marzzle posted:

i am sorta surprised that in a yospos joke/flame people are actually gonna take this seriously enough to screenshot my post and cross post it to fyad as a prime example of how goony human being goons can't even make it to a beach without a computer or mentioning :siren:GIRLFRIENDS:siren: but that's cool i understand trying to grow out of the sense of humor you've had for over a decade can b p tough and that changing the nature of SA into anything other than a relic is frightening

also i hope that some fyadders give me some pity flames to back up your high effort attempts to find something to ridicule in the twilight days of something awful

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I came to YOSPOS and got more burned than when I was on the beach reading my Kindle

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

I'm going to buy a power drill and a stud finder soon. *starts making the Tim Allen grunt*

I'm right here.

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer

pram posted:

looks like the jonny is cooking up something epic

aye, cooking up some epic meth in that rv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valeyard
Mar 30, 2012

Grimey Drawer