Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business

remigious posted:

Urrgh this was me last year. We went out to lunch and tried to pretend it wasn't valentine's day. I was actually kinda pissed he didn't get me any candy or anything though, it would have been nice.

Pretty clear message if you ask me and not as tasteless as valentine's day celery sticks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

remigious posted:

Urrgh this was me last year. We went out to lunch and tried to pretend it wasn't valentine's day. I was actually kinda pissed he didn't get me any candy or anything though, it would have been nice.

i'd have gotten you a burlap sack full of chocolates because i love you so loving much my precious goonette

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

remigious posted:

Did you put out on the first date?

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I never said don't kiss on the first date

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

I never said don't kiss on the first date
so gnarly what are you and the telephone woman at work doing this valentine's day???

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

a hole-y ghost posted:

so gnarly what are you and the telephone woman at work doing this valentine's day???

since you must know, we will be traveleing to her favorite place (Denham Springs LA) and having brunch with her step-mother who is a professional photographer

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

gnarlyhotep posted:

with her step-mother who is a professional photographer

Wow now that's a kinky Valentine's date

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gnarlyhotep posted:

since you must know, we will be traveleing to her favorite place (Denham Springs LA) and having brunch with her step-mother who is a professional photographer
good good, if it doesnt go well then just slyly swipe her step mom's camera and lenses, and you'll come out ahead.

Sekenr
Dec 12, 2013

You can just try taking her to a busyish bar with live music and just get drunk, dance and enjoy yourselves among other drunk strangers. At least that's my plan, I am in a similar situation.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

a hole-y ghost posted:

ill be sure to try that after I finish jacking off to this pewdiepies videos... lmao

Jerk off to Gaming Garbage like the rest of us fag!

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

remigious posted:

Guess this means get something.

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

reenect the ending of requiem for a dream

yes, not only the double dildo scene, the electrocution and arm reduction too

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

tell her to meet you near a shadowy dumpster and hide on top of the dumpster and when she shows up, jump off and hit her in the head with a plastic lightsaber

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
These are modern times OP, she's not some shy maiden, she more than likely wants the D. Give her the D.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

NakedWithCandy posted:

probably a dildo so she can satisfy herself at least

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

NakedWithCandy posted:

No, girls who want sappy poo poo like a box of chocolates on their first or second date are lame anyway, gently caress'em. Just say something like "Hah, kind of funny that our second date ended up on Valentine's, isn't it? I've never been much of a fan of that holiday anyway, what about you? I think it always feels so much more special to show love and appreciation on just a regular day anyway." How can she disagree with that? She can't, you WON.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
this valentines day give her the riddle of steel

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
wheres the drat SA star wars valentines day card that has uncle owen saying valentines day is when i need you the most

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

second date, second tower, perfect

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

spooky girlfriend posted:

No, girls who want sappy poo poo like a box of chocolates on their first or second date are lame anyway, gently caress'em. Just say something like "Hah, kind of funny that our second date ended up on Valentine's, isn't it? I've never been much of a fan of that holiday anyway, what about you? I think it always feels so much more special to show love and appreciation on just a regular day anyway." How can she disagree with that? She can't, you WON.

Man now I don't know. Either she thinks it is bad I got her something or she thinks it is bad I didn't get her something.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

Stoic Commie posted:

second date, second tower, perfect

That is pretty awesome.

spooky girlfriend
Oct 21, 2014

NakedWithCandy posted:

Man now I don't know. Either she thinks it is bad I got her something or she thinks it is bad I didn't get her something.

Yeah that's true. Which girl would you rather date, should probably be your motivating force.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
dont kiss or love anyone, it will only bring heartache

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Seriously though the answer is get her a gift but keep it hidden right until the end where you can make a determination whether she'd appreciate it or not. That way if she resents you for not getting her something it will bowl her right over with surprise.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

chaosbreather posted:

Seriously though the answer is get her a gift but keep it hidden right until the end where you can make a determination whether she'd appreciate it or not. That way if she resents you for not getting her something it will bowl her right over with surprise.

bowl her over with a bowling ball

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay

NakedWithCandy posted:

Get her a little box of chocolates and some goofy card or something. and be like " I know its corny but, I saw this when I was out and figured I'd get it for you". Not hard y'all.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
It's not completely weird to bring flowers for your date, so just do that so that you can Do A Valentines Thing without being too awkard about it.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill
put your severed penis in a heart shaped box op

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
propose to her it will be romantic

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Slipknot Hoagie posted:

These are modern times OP, she's not some shy maiden, she more than likely wants the D. Give her the D.

old dusty farts from ancient liked to write about how pure and holy their women were but back then it was basically one gigantic orgy

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

dont kiss or love anyone, it will only bring heartache

Can he gently caress her tho?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Darth123123 posted:

Can he gently caress her tho?
Yes but no kissing. Also you pay after and a tip is customary.

• Locked thread