Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

A misanthrope posted:

sign this petition to protect wolf people jobs!!!

The best part was when the manager got replaced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

What if we already automated the world and the robots put us into the Matrix to keep us from rebelling and now we're automating ourselves into a Matrix within a Matrix? :tinfoil:

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Applewhite posted:

The best part was when the manager got replaced.

It's cute how the animators depicted an organic overthrowing his robot betters. When the police force consists of drones and Johhny Five SWAT teams that poo poo will get put down real fast.

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
thats weird, people who are in the primary reader demographic of a business magazine (middle management and scrub-tier financial workers) consistently have the lowest chances of being automated.

makes sense to me, a computer would never be able to manage logistics or play the market better than a person can.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Digiwizzard posted:

thats weird, people who are in the primary reader demographic of a business magazine (middle management and scrub-tier financial workers) consistently have the lowest chances of being automated.

makes sense to me, a computer would never be able to manage logistics or play the market better than a person can.

Seriously. Any human job that can be replaced with an algorithm is ALREADY being phased out.

Glaucus atlanticus posted:

What if we already automated the world and the robots put us into the Matrix to keep us from rebelling and now we're automating ourselves into a Matrix within a Matrix? :tinfoil:

Then we're hosed?

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
welp my job is safe according to that chart so enjoy your poverty

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
There is no safer job than mine

Digiwizzard
Dec 23, 2003

Pork Pro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8PNzA2S6EY

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Bought it because I couldn't be bothered to stay with gramma on her death bed.

Kept it as a JO machine.

(edit: everyone watch -- pro click and I laughed for like 3 minutes)

moose face posted:

JO machine cleaner?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

moose face posted:

handjobs r very dangerous once the callouses start

• Locked thread