Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
If I died in here would I become a naked ghost with a shampoo bottle up its butt for the rest of eternity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

my apartment is on the 13th floor and some genius built my shower with a very large frosted window that begins at the knee and extends far part my head; if I get too old and/or drunk and decide to shower there is a very good chance I'm gonna slip and fall through the loving thing, becoming someone else's naked problem.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

gnarlyhotep posted:

stop showering with the window open genius

nah man, the window only opens a bit at the top. the problem is it's a pane of glass and I'm 6'6", 235 pounds and will demolish that thing if I lose my footing and land against it with all my weight.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Applewhite posted:

Sounds like you need to start showering at a friend's place.

complaining on the internet has solved all of my problems in the past & will solve all my problems in the future.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

Umiapik posted:

It'll only happen if you think about it, like if you start worrying that you're going to fall off your bike, you often DO end up falling off. So don't think about it, dude.

(Think about it)

my liiiiiiiiiiiiiife

• Locked thread