Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I bet I could make a really cool castle in minecraft if I made it shaped like a circle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I bet if I built a cobblestone bridge across that pool of lava, I'd find diamonds on the other side.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I bet that if you raised chickens in a sterile environment you could get salmonella free eggs that you could handle without needing to wash your hands afterwards.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

dont worry someday we will all be dead and i for one am psyched up and ready for it

actually the afterlife is spending an eternity with the people on the messageboard where you posted most frequently.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

actually the best thing about being dead is that theres nothing its just all black and no one is there, forever

That description is based on the testimony of people who died before the advent of messageboards.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I wonder if "paddy wagon" is a racist slur against the Irish.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

The Tao Jones posted:

Does Cuckoo really shower three times a day? That seems like a lot.

If I go to the gym I end up showering 3x/day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

mysterious frankie posted:

nah man, the window only opens a bit at the top. the problem is it's a pane of glass and I'm 6'6", 235 pounds and will demolish that thing if I lose my footing and land against it with all my weight.

Sounds like you need to start showering at a friend's place.

• Locked thread