Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow
Jun 25, 2002
lol blossom is an antivaxer

is her grandfather president of hollywood or something? how does that disgusting freakshow get work?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

wikipedia posted:

In 2010, Bialik returned to television so that she could spend more time with her children and stated, "I'm glad that I completed my PhD and I'm very proud of it, but the life of a research professor would not have suited my needs in terms of what kind of parenting I wanted to do."[21] In November 2012, her marriage ended in divorce.[31] She now lives in Los Angeles, California, United States.[32]

In a 2012 interview, Bialik stated that she would call herself "aspiring Modern Orthodox".[33] Bialik also has described herself as a "staunch Zionist".[5] During the July-August 2014 Israeli operation in Gaza, she reportedly donated money to the IDF for armored vests.[34] She has appeared in several YouTube cameos as Blossom and Amy Farrah Fowler asking questions about Jewish beliefs.[35] The videos are produced by Allison Josephs, Bialik's Judaism study partner, whom she met with the help of Partners in Torah.[36] Bialik has been criticized for supporting views that go against the findings of science, including anti-vaccine.[37] Bialik is a celebrity spokesperson for the Holistic Moms Network.[38]
:lol::lol:

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

My Q-Face posted:

:psyduck: really? I thought she had a microbio phd!

Yup. Neuroscience apparently. Passing tests and getting a paper past a small committee of suck-rear end tenured circle-jerkers doesn't necessarily mean you know what you're talking about. It means you're good at crossing Ts and dotting Is.

My Q-Face posted:

Holy gently caress!! :lol::lol:

How the gently caress do you donate money for a country to buy its soldiers body armor? Or is she taking credit for paying taxes, because I'm pretty sure I "donated" to supply the IDF with basic military equipment too!

haha god don't remind me. i hate being a defacto supporter of israel zionists

Shadow
Jun 25, 2002

matrix ripoff posted:

rob schneider is the ultimate proof that degrees are loving worthless and absolutely not indicative of any skill whatsoever

No, it's Mayim Blossom McBBT who is a PhD in Neuroscience. Rob Schneider probably has a bachelors in communications or something. [Edit: google says he only graduated high school in 82]

• Locked thread