Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
ill start

i think there should be more indie retro pixel art platformers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Can we work the term roguelike into that description somehow? Or Roguelike-elements?

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

an MMO where you can do literally anything

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
There should be a game where you give Nintendo characters AIDS.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

a pokemon MMO

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
I'd like a game where you manage a gang...liberal crime squad kinda does it......

Slumpy
Jun 10, 2008
I'd call my gang "The Fat Stupid Retards"

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Alain Post posted:

There should be a game where you give Nintendo characters AIDS.

i like where you are going with this

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

You know what might look better on your nose?

Can't go wrong with zombies!

Hollenhammer
Dec 6, 2005

Steampunk is coming back in a big way!

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

We had to chop the budget on the soundtrack. We've only 8-bits left. Can we work with that?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
There should be a game where you can use things like guns/rocket/grenade launchers on your least favorite Something Awful posters.

Russian Remoulade
Feb 22, 2009
It will definitely need some sort of fart sword.

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

When your characters emote, use "..." instead of actual dialog!

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I want an open world top down game like the SNES Zelda, but bigger and more opener.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

One of my biggest game issues has been immersion, what can we do to increase immersion?

And lets get this out of the way early: Should our Steam ad use a reference to Minecraft as inspiration? Or Terraria? Both could be kinda tacky

THE BAR
Oct 20, 2011

Dubstep's still the craze among young people, innit?

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

THE BAR posted:

Dubstep's still the craze among young people, innit?

Let's combine dubstep, minecraft and anime for the ultimate gaming experience

Diabetes Forecast
Aug 13, 2008

Droopy Only
guys c'mon you forgot procedural generation. we aren't that great at actually planning encounters, we should make the game do it for us!

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

i'll fund it but ONLY IF you have a big pie chart on the kickstarter page with real real vague titled slices and made-up percentages

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

oh also your voice actors had better have real cool b&w headshot pics and your artists should be pixelated avatars or brother i am OUT

Uhhlive
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not the public.
I'm the President
We should start our own forum to talk about the game but reward posting with clothes for their forum avatar so really the game is a forum.

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:
You all laugh because it was during a pre-Kickstarter age, but if The Zybourne "Steampunk Final Fantasy VI Time Travel Noir Johnny 5 Aces" Clock was put up today it would make like 500x it's goal.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
procedural roguelike the pulls in sa forums metadata and creates areas based off of sub forums, enemies off of commonly quoted poster names and quests based off of thread names somehow, I don't know. Maybe fight zombies based off of people in the lepers colony with strength based off of number of probations/bans and stuff. Use your poster ID during character creation and get certain stats based off of your post count and abilities based off of commonly posted in forums. Actually forget the roguelike part and turn it into an angrybirds kind of game yeah.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
it should have a really good story and also you should be able to kill all the characters or go naked at any time

MrBims
Sep 25, 2007

by Ralp
Imagine funny cat videos meets gangnam style

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
It should be early access. We're literally losing money as we speak from doing nothing. We could get paid for nothing.

Pochoclo
Feb 4, 2008

No...
Clapping Larry
... by DEREK SMART

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

I think we need to incorporate some Dark Souls elements

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
massive open world where everything looks the same

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Butt Ghost posted:

I think we need to incorporate some Dark Souls elements

Inspired by Dark Souls, Shadow of the Colossus, and Earthbound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
If nothing else, there ought manipulation of the player's emotions, in order to get them to buy the launch day DLC.

• Locked thread