Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do *you* want to date?
Chihaya
Kana
Taichi
Arata
Porky
Tsutomu
Hisashi
Shinobu
that tiny motherfucker that styled on taichi
Retro
View Results

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
YOU DONE hosed UP THE TAG. CONGRATS ON SULLYING THE CHIHAYA NAME.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Endorph posted:

Sentai's licensed the anime. They'll be releasing it on DVD.

No word on if there'll be a dub or not.

I highly doubt it. It would be impossible to dub the poems themselves to how the game works. If they didn't bother to dub Shirobako which was also a critical darling, I'm sure they will be a-ok with giving it a sub only release.

I'd be happy if they did a premium release box though.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

Xelkelvos posted:

This is gonna be a dense 2-cours if it's gonna adapt the rest of the series.

The manga isn’t even finished so I doubt they’re trying to do that at all. They’re probably gonna go at the same clip they have been and just stop once they get close to the source material. If the manga is close to being finished, I wouldn’t be surprised if it does what the original run did, and do another season the year after the first and finish that way.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Episode 23 was incredible and hit me like a ton of bricks.

I just want everyone to be happy! :(

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?
Morio Asaka doesn’t seem to be scheduled to do anything after this season so I’m hoping that they’re planning on getting a season 4 going next year.

Definitely my anime of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

nrook posted:

Is there any way of knowing when we'll be seeing Season 3 on blu ray?

Probably heavily delayed considering they’re subbing it and dubbing is going slowly with most companies. I wouldn’t expect it until next year but I’d love to be surprised.