Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neptuneL38
Jul 23, 2002

get some chuckas fucka
He is a 14 pound japanese chin male, 7 years old. He just ate one of my earplugs.

Question 1: Should i be worried about his health?

Question 2: Should i keep earplugs off the ground in the future, even though he likes them?

Question 3: Should I just wash the earplug off once he poops it out, and save the money?

Question 4: What do your pets hilariously eat ?

Thanks

Below is a picture of a japanese chin. They all look like this

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
thats the kind of dog you can tell just from one look youre smarter than

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
you should eat the other earplug and then you will know if it starts causing trouble.

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009
calmy ask it how it is feeling

repeat in a baby voice

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
stop wearing earplugs

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

this band sounds like poo poo!!!!!!!

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

oh wait earplugs

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

this silence sounds like poo poo!!!!!!!!!!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

gary oldmans diary posted:

thats the kind of dog you can tell just from one look youre smarter than

are a lot of dogs smarter than you?

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

might get in the way of ur d op, other than that u ok

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
At least it wasn't your buttplug.

Buttpug would be a good dog name.

neptuneL38
Jul 23, 2002

get some chuckas fucka
You guys need to understand, this is the equivalent of you or me eating a really really big earplug.

luckily the internet has helped hundreds of people as smart me with their earplug eating dog problems. The consensus seems that I should watch his health and stool for the next 72 hours, to make sure it passes, and no blockages occur.

Pictures updates coming soon???

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

neptuneL38 posted:

You guys need to understand, this is the equivalent of you or me eating a really really big earplug.

luckily the internet has helped hundreds of people as smart me with their earplug eating dog problems. The consensus seems that I should watch his health and stool for the next 72 hours, to make sure it passes, and no blockages occur.

Pictures updates coming soon???

and you need to understand

Give Pat a Job posted:

Buttpug would be a good dog name.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

looking forward to your "EMERGENCY: my dog pooped an earplug" thread in a few days OP

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
blimey i got biscuit crumbs on me jumblies

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

poopin out an earplug, i cant hear poo poo

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

my dog eats my earplugs all the time because i'm a dumbass who leaves them in places where she can get to them

your dog's probably about the same size as mine, so he should be fine, you'll just find carrot-looking things in his poop a couple days from now. earplugs are meant to get squished up anyway

neptuneL38
Jul 23, 2002

get some chuckas fucka
he just had his first poop since the incident. I don't think the earplug has even left the stomach yet. Maybe it is breaking down, or maybe it is becoming heavy and expanding. Perhaps it is plugging up the connection from stomach to intestine like a cork..... we shall see.......

Dog's Current Mood: 5/5

6:30 PM poop update: long, slightly wet. He ate Cesar's brand egg and sausage breakfast scrambler this morning so this result is to be expected.

Will post as the story unfolds

givepatajob
Apr 8, 2003

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.

neptuneL38 posted:

6:30 PM poop update: long, slightly wet. He ate Cesar's brand egg and sausage breakfast scrambler this morning so this result is to be expected.

Will post as the story unfolds

Your thread has literally turned to dogshit.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
lol

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
better make it eat the whole carton to teach it a lesson

neptuneL38
Jul 23, 2002

get some chuckas fucka
This is Dani

Looking healthy about 3.5 hours after ingestion of earplug

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

My dog ate a handgun and now every time he pants a bullet explodes out of his mouth randomly.
People have died but the police can't trace it back to me. I only pray that the magazine is almost empty.

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012
Eat an Earplug also and see which one of you can poo poo it out the fastest, If you lose you go to the vet and have yourself put down

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Feed it some chocolate

neptuneL38
Jul 23, 2002

get some chuckas fucka
Nice guys, nice

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Wha'ts updog??

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Better check that dog poo for taste as well OP

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

once my dog ate a bunch of peanuts and her poop looked like payday bars the next day

Kaincypher
Apr 24, 2008

neptuneL38 posted:

Nice guys, nice

yeah my cats do this all the time. Half the time I don't even notice it until I clean the litterbox or it shows up in a hairball. I wouldn't worry too much.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
My dog is 8.5 pounds and ate two ear plugs recently. She was sad and threw up a bit but eventually pooped them out and she was fine

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
what kind of fag lord bitch uses earplugs anyway

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
oh no the world is full of noises. oh god I just heard a bird chirp better shove a bunch of poo poo in my stupid ears

neptuneL38
Jul 23, 2002

get some chuckas fucka
i'm a light sleeper, so slight noises can wake me..... the plugs give me the psychological comfort that i won't be able to hear slight noises, thus letting my body enter deeper modes of relaxation and restfulness.

Dog just had some dry food and water. A poop/pee should be brewing within his bowels as we speak. He is laying on his side resting/relaxing, but that is normal, as he is dog.

My mood you ask? Thank you very much... is hopeful.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

Well the good news is, now you can take the dog poo poo and stuff it into your ears!

Problem solved on both accounts

neptuneL38
Jul 23, 2002

get some chuckas fucka
About to go outside for a poop, 12 hours since he ingested. Wish us luck.

meanwhile in GBS.....

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Does he make any funny noises like in Snatch?

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

eat the dog

neptuneL38
Jul 23, 2002

get some chuckas fucka

Flannelette posted:

eat the dog

i was thinking about beating him first, like the Chinese do it- to get those tasty adrenals pumping before slaughter. TAY STEEE. Ok. Updates soon..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nastyman
Jul 11, 2007

There they sit
at the foot of the mountain
Taking hits
of the sacred smoke
Fire rips at their lungs
Holy mountain take us away

Give Pat a Job posted:

At least it wasn't your buttplug.