Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
:3 -$5 :3
kill all linesmen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
kill all shark :mad:

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
kill all me

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

Luceo posted:

I fully expected the Sharks to lose. This is how I'm not disappointed.

I was and then they managed to get my hopes up, the fuckers.

Sharks fandom in a nutshell!

fake edit: :siren: Jumbo! :siren:

fu though Jumbo I'm not falling for it Ovechkin's gonna win it in overtime or something :saddowns:

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008
ugh i love Pavs so much

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

Whale Cancer posted:

Jumbo needs to shoot a lot more. I don't think he knows his shot is as good as his passing.

it's puff puff pass, dude. not puff puff shoot.

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

Pat Clements posted:

Even if you write off possession numbers and Marleau's ability as a defensive forward, he's still 50th in scoring in the league despite an extended six-week period where his shooting percentage was sub-3%.

gutless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HELLO LADIES
Feb 15, 2008

Pat Clements posted:

I think Hannan quitting on the play to complain about the non-call had a bigger impact than the non-call, but that was absolutely a hook.

I've stopped really blaming Scott Hannan for anything Scott Hannan does and by the grace of God have found the strength to forgive him in my heart.

Fire Doug Wilson into the sun. Via his anus.

• Locked thread