Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Forget it, OP, it's Chinatown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
This isn't the missing 777 thread.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

City of Tampa posted:

*six month investigation including medical and psychological evaluations determines that no molestation occurred and the girl was likely coached by her mother during a bitter divorce, and her nanny and her own brother concur*

hmmm, that dude is really a gross child molester. :frogdowns:

you do realize that horse poo poo daily beast article was debunked about 12 different times right?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
woody allen is why the holocaust happened

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
i only suck dick in self defense
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
here we go again - new year, same poo poo

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i honestly dont care what woody allen did im just saying nuke manhattan

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
bill cosby hasn't been convicted of anything

just sayin

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
i literally hope a cure for AIDS is found, but it's made by the worst human on earth - some combination of a racist pedophile eugenics-promoting ugly fat retarded autistic NASCAR-loving brony furry juggalo reddit moderator of an upskirt photo forum - and watch everyone flip out about whether or not they should take the cure and WHAT IT MEANS IF YOU DO, MAN

Nefarious posted:

bill cosby hasn't been convicted of anything

just sayin

i believe cosby is a serial rapist but i also believe woody didn't rape a baby; how horrible am i

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

matrix ripoff posted:

i literally hope a cure for AIDS is found, but it's made by the worst human on earth - some combination of a racist pedophile eugenics-promoting ugly fat retarded autistic NASCAR-loving brony furry juggalo reddit moderator of an upskirt photo forum - and watch everyone flip out about whether or not they should take the cure and WHAT IT MEANS IF YOU DO, MAN

i literally hope you stop posting forever lol

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Nefarious posted:

you do realize that horse poo poo daily beast article was debunked about 12 different times right?

Yeah, the police, prosecutor, doctors, etc. involved in the investigation were all such huge fans of Woody Allen that they decided that it's OK for him to molest kids and they would just cover this up for him. That's way more believable than a super angry, bitter Mia Farrow getting her seven year old daughter to accuse Woody Allen of a molestation that didn't happen to get revenge for his creepy relationship with her 19 year old adopted daughter.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Nefarious posted:

a link to those debunkings would be handy right about now

like seriously people say "such and such article was debunked X times" but they never actually link to anything and it pisses me off

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
woody allen loving mia farrow going MOMMA MIA MOMMA MIA MOMMA MIA until he cums and then withers and passes out on top of her

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
the accusations against woody allen and roman polanski are tantamount to blood libel

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I'm waiting for them to die so that I can experience the wave of regret-nostalgia with my friends, like i did with michael jackson. "wow this thriller album is p. good, even if a baby fucker made it", i'll say that with roman polanski, then woody allen.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

We wouldn't talk about Dr. Doom this way, if he was real (NB: he's real).

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
ACCUSED babyfucker

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.

PotatoJudge posted:

Ted Nugent got his 16 year old girlfriend's parents to sign paperwork making him her legal guardian.

"In a 1977 High Times article, Nugent stated that he took crystal meth and defecated in his pants in order to avoid being drafted into the Vietnam War.[28] Nugent reaffirmed this in a 1990 interview with Detroit Free Press, stating that "...a week before his physical, he stopped using the bathroom altogether, virtually living inside his pants caked with excrement and urine." [29] In other interviews, Nugent has denied this claim, stating that he dodged the draft by enrolling at Oakland Community College to get a student deferment. However, his Selective Service classification record shows ratings of 1-Y and 4-F for 1969 and 1972 respectively, indicating ineligibility for military service under established physical, mental, or moral standards, rather than student deferment.[30]"

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
jacko touched those boys bro the guy was a total weirdo

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Darkman Fanpage posted:

jacko touched those boys bro the guy was a total weirdo

i've always wondered... did he?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Smooth Criminal is a much more hosed up song if you listen to it with his alleged crimes in mind

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

i've always wondered... did he?

more than likely!!!' but really the parents were the ones most at hosed in the head for handing their kids over to an eccentric weirdo

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Darkman Fanpage posted:

more than likely!!!' but really the parents were the ones most at fault for handing their kids over to an eccentric weirdo

what's up with the outcome of the trial? money?

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

City of Tampa posted:

Yeah, the police, prosecutor, doctors, etc. involved in the investigation were all such huge fans of Woody Allen that they decided that it's OK for him to molest kids and they would just cover this up for him. That's way more believable than a super angry, bitter Mia Farrow getting her seven year old daughter to accuse Woody Allen of a molestation that didn't happen to get revenge for his creepy relationship with her 19 year old adopted daughter.

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2014/02/woody-allen-sex-abuse-10-facts

quote:

The Yale-New Haven Hospital Child Sex Abuse Clinic’s finding that Dylan had not been sexually molested, cited repeatedly by Allen’s attorneys, was not accepted as reliable by Judge Wilk, or by the Connecticut state prosecutor who originally commissioned them. The state prosecutor, Frank Maco, engaged the Yale-New Haven team to determine whether Dylan would be able to perceive facts correctly and be able to repeat her story on the witness stand. The panel consisted of two social workers and a pediatrician, Dr. John Leventhal, who signed off on the report but who never saw Dylan or Mia Farrow. No psychologists or psychiatrists were on the panel. The social workers never testified; the hospital team only presented a sworn deposition by Dr. Leventhal, who did not examine Dylan.

quote:

The state attorney, Maco, said publicly he didhave probable cause to press charges against Allen but declined, due to the fragility of the “child victim.” Maco told me that he refused to put Dylan through an exhausting trial, and without her on the stand, he could not prosecute Allen.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

"Maco" a name handcrafted to sound like "something to hide"

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
man, this is the first time i've ever actually looked up roman polanski on wikipedia and i was really surprised when he wasn't a nasty greasy dude with a goatee and more chins than you can count on one hand

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Yeah, pretty much as I described: the counter argument is that a bunch of police and doctors just decided to let Woody Allen off the hook for some reason. And the state attorney that made that statement was later formally reprimanded for it.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

City of Tampa posted:

Yeah, pretty much as I described: the counter argument is that a bunch of police and doctors just decided to let Woody Allen off the hook for some reason. And the state attorney that made that statement was later formally reprimanded for it.

where are you getting police. there were no police involved in the investigation, nor were there any psychologists. there were 2 social workers and a pediatrician who all destroyed their notes before submitting the report.

quit making poo poo up so you can watch a pedophile's lovely movies with a clear conscience

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

The White Dragon posted:

man, this is the first time i've ever actually looked up roman polanski on wikipedia and i was really surprised when he wasn't a nasty greasy dude with a goatee and more chins than you can count on one hand

He is a weird little pixie

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Jerry Lee Lewis was the devil.

Jesus was an architect previous to his career as a prophet.

All I can do is ding a dang dong my dingalong linglong

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Roman polanski can only be killed by visagoth polanski it is written

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Humboldt Squid posted:

Roman polanski can only be killed by visagoth polanski it is written

lol this is a good joke

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

moose face posted:

lol this is a good joke

not

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

moose face posted:

lol this is a good joke

Thanks I've been unironically working on my dad humor.

matrix ripoff
Mar 16, 2005

~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~
and at the bookstore
~~~~~~~
nefarious working the contrarian angle tonite in gibbis 2-point-fyad

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Billbo Cosby's contribution to stand up is probably slightly greater than Woodrow Allen's contribution to movies so in both cases they get a half pass.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
i believe in separating the art from the artist. like hitler gave some drat good speeches but that doesn't mean i agree with what he did in other areas of his life

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

matrix ripoff posted:

nefarious working the contrarian angle tonite in gibbis 2-point-fyad

no im not

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Nefarious posted:

where are you getting police. there were no police involved in the investigation, nor were there any psychologists. there were 2 social workers and a pediatrician who all destroyed their notes before submitting the report.

quit making poo poo up so you can watch a pedophile's lovely movies with a clear conscience

BTW medical people have a burden to report any suspicion of child and in some states elder abuse so if there's even a two day old hint of a fart of abuse you fill in the form and then some slob with a BA in a government office can't take your license away just because his dick doesn't work any more.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I would pee on him, but I'm not 10 so he's probably not interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

You probably don't even read the new yorker

• Locked thread