Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

out of all animals with whiskers i think capybaras have the best and most intense ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
Cheap and easy University food

Alucard
Mar 11, 2002
Pillbug

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

majestic whiskers

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Rapman the Cook posted:

Cheap and easy University food

Can you actually eat most pet foods? I am a poor student and genuinely want to know.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

What are whiskers really, are they just like big hairs? Or do they have blood in them like a tentacle or something? I dunno ive never had a furry friend (or any friend)

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

BeefThief posted:

What are whiskers really, are they just like big hairs? Or do they have blood in them like a tentacle or something? I dunno ive never had a furry friend (or any friend)

They are there to pull out when you want to play with your cat.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Pubes are like whiskers on your dick

BattleMaster
Aug 14, 2000

BeefThief posted:

they're hairs used for feeling

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

BattleMaster posted:

majestic whiskers

wow what a noble beast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

seals are the best, they're like awesome dogs that have flippers for legs and cool fancy cat whiskers

edit:

its a seapug, just a big silly seapug with a unironically cool mustache

Gatekeeper fucked around with this message at 14:51 on Feb 13, 2015

• Locked thread