Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Most average people can barely handle one, maybe two if you have both parents and the kids are really well behaved that day for some reason. I reckon I could manage about 5 myself, if were allowed to use whiskey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
suck my drat balls, bitch

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
as many as i could fit in my suitcase

PsionicAnt
Jul 16, 2001
anime spotted

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
i wouldnt take a 3 year old on a flight

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
None, the little fuckers should be banned from planes until they are 16.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

suck my drat balls, bitch

some1 salty

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
What a fresh and exciting new thread idea.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Well the Enterprise D holds about 1200 people, and 3 year olds are pretty small, so I reckon about 1600.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Disgusting Coward posted:

Well the Enterprise D holds about 1200 people, and 3 year olds are pretty small, so I reckon about 1600.

What if we could produce a quantum phase shift by forcing the ship's tachyon scanner to scan itself? That could theoretically allow two 3-year-olds to take up the same space as they phase between realities, allowing for a maximum of 3200 3-year-olds.

• Locked thread