Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

becrumbac posted:

was i the only one who enjoyed The Movies

I liked the movies. It was a bit clunky but you could do a lot with it when you got around the silliness. It was a bit lame that you couldn't use old filmstock after researching more modern method. The early murky hand-colored stock was rad.

The expansion pack basically created endless possibilities with allowing you to place and move the camera however you wanted.

Now if only it had focused more on the actual movie making and less on the boring studio simulation stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I used to listen to the PC-Gamer UK podcast years back and I remember one time they talked about how being an exceptional games journalist was as easy as not being complete poo poo because the standards were abysmally low and almost everyone was a complete moron.

or something along those lines.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Godus dead.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Somebody has probably already made that joke but actually reading a thread before posting is for scrubs.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

toggle posted:

peter is a poo poo oval office

I dunno, man. I think he's pretty good at being a oval office.

• Locked thread