Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Sometimes you might not realize that valentines is just a hallmark holiday, and the official start of mating season isn't until 2/16.. anyway if you haven't been aware now is the time to perfect your mating season rituals and tricks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
sorry about your thread

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
oi preseason start earlier?? i been practicing for sure with my buttplug

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW
Every season is mating season for the humans. This further indicates the need to destroy them.

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp
Mating season for humans is when the female is in the middle of her cycle when she's most fertile.

This is also why females most often cheat on their beta male husbands and boyfriends with an alpha male in the middle of their cycle. It gives them the potential to have the best of both worlds. Alpha male genetics, and beta male provider.

pepito sanchez
Apr 3, 2004
I'm not mexican
Pray to Allah for many virgins after your death

Plafop
Oct 11, 2012

by Ralp

pepito sanchez posted:

Pray to Allah for many virgins after your death

Allah has already blessed you with many virgins, just look around you, you're in GBS.

naem
May 29, 2011

Every seven years I return to my home planet to battle for a mate, or I'll die

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

My glands swell with anticipation, op.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
im just lubin up my plumage

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Look at these idiot fukkers who don't realize you just inflate ur neck sacks, let out a mighty croak, and let the bitches come to you.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
TFW bae on probation during mating season

another year without spawn :smith:

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
I mated this morning. Valentines day blow jay, then slapped one out right on her right butt cheek.

It's now a contest for who got laid the best today.

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

Nobody here has ever done any mating, read a book OP

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
my abdomen has already finished growing this seasons penis

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
I've been eating extra calories all winter for just this moment. Gonna have wicked awesome antlers. Make all ya'll back off.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

what sort of mating tricks must i employ to get myself a fine goonette?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

im a bee

• Locked thread