Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

:siren:WHOREBAT:siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

:siren: NEW KID ON THE BLOCK :siren:

holy poo poo son

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

JawKnee posted:

:siren: GO BO GO :siren:

No gently caress YOU GARRETT ITS NOT SBISA WHO DID THAT

jawknee i think we need shirts, i came up with a concept design i think you'd like

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

doctor 7 posted:

how come you guys aren't still poo poo talking the 26 year old who's in his first NHL game ever

guys

isn't he the one who fuckin' scored?

automatically makes him one of our top d

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

Since ya'll are here how does a CAS meet for the Canucks/Blues or Canucks/Sharks March 1/3 sound? Was thinkng St. Augustine's just need to pick a game day.

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

grack posted:

3rd is better. RRSP season

Oh yeah poo poo I didn't think about that and now I work for the actual bank damnit

I think honestly the blues would be better though. if anyone has any other ideas let me know

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

JawKnee posted:

Islanders would be fun, Feb 22 (sunday)

Oh tht's a good one and would mean I can hit up hockey and an oscar party :getin:

Done, let's do that. I'll post in the main thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

HookShot posted:

My schedule is screwy, I don't think I can come down for a CAS meetup until at least the playoffs and I think we all have to make a pact to not to that again for the good of the team.

The last time we did that Crovie and I got to celebrate the 5th game win against th Sharks in 2011 :colbert:

:smith:

• Locked thread