Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Yeah the Canucks have like maaaaybbbbbeeee two competent defensemen (Tanev has a habit of making GBS threads the bed at inopportune moments the last few games), the fact that they're stopping shots at all is something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

ehnus posted:

What happened to Corrado?

dead

(concussion I think?)

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

JawKnee posted:

listed as 'illness'

since Feb 3rd, must be a heck of a flu

Wow, that is bad. I mean, there is a bad one going around, but I don't think it's two weeks bad.

For some reason I thought he got hit in the head and was being kept in a dark room.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005

grack posted:

That was Flyers/Penguins level nuts for like 20 seconds.

And cut to a shot of the linesman trying to pull Burrows off of a Minnesota player after a scrum.

Best bit is Burrows just sitting there with his arms out like "oh I'm so innocent in this" like anyone believes that about Burrows in a scrum ever.

Those last 40 seconds were insane. Go Eddie!

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
My schedule is screwy, I don't think I can come down for a CAS meetup until at least the playoffs and I think we all have to make a pact to not to that again for the good of the team.

• Locked thread