Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
countdown until the same old gang of morons starts the same loving arguments over this crap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
egyptian mummies in fighter planes

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Mr. Darsie posted:

has gnarlyhotep posted that he doesn't care for politics yet

not yet

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Jst0rm posted:

“Let those far and near know that Egyptians have a shield that protects them,” - an american patsy.

is it a magic sheild

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

TEAYCHES posted:

just a public service announcement that plafop thinks slavs are failures, traced back to interbreeding with The Orientals - and that aborginals should only have rights in the same way that we protect apes or chimpanzees

you have been warned if you continue engaging with that

he's pretty laughable, true, but then again no matter how much you care about global politics it won't change anything

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

TEAYCHES posted:

people care about music, culture, movies, politics, and enjoy discussing these things with other people

and then there are people who think getting mad about politics accomplishes something

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

CISMALES DID 9-11 posted:

I'm just so tolerant that I can't help but get angry and aggressively disagree with someone who thinks small government is a good idea

whatever works for you, the government is going to suck no matter what

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

brizna posted:

hmm sounds to me like you're engaging in a political discussion on the Internet hmm hmm HMMMMMM

good point, it's not worth getting involved

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I've never been more glad to see this post

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i laughed out loud for real when i heard about it because of how cool and good it is

gently caress yeah mummies flying fighter jets it's like a fuckin Iron Maiden album

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i have an idea for a video game

will you donate yto my kickstarter

and get Eddie in the pilot seat? You know it bro

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Tony Homo posted:

I remember when old school MODs were like an enigma. They rarely posted but when they did it was to lay the law down. They were mysterious and feared. New MODs post too much imo.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
so true

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

anchoress posted:

we're going to have to kill all the people who care about politics

totally agree with that

• Locked thread