Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
but somehow , other forums are worse. have you ever seen bodybuilding misc posts . or rerolled.org . man gently caress poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
you don't have to post here you know if they're so bad i don't understand why you would choose to do that

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
bb misc forum is the best man, wtf are you talking about

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

moose face posted:

you don't have to post here you know if they're so bad i don't understand why you would choose to do that

this is NOT the level of posting we are on. you didn't read the op. again read the op . gently caress

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

somebody ssstop me

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Pon de Bundy posted:

but somehow , other forums are worse. have you ever seen bodybuilding misc posts . or rerolled.org . man gently caress poo poo

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
you might say they are

something

AWFUL

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tweet Me Balls
Apr 14, 2009

i am carefully reading the op. i am studying it closely. i am highlighting important parts but then i scroll and the highlighter marks are on the wrong side of the screen. i will be ready to make an informed reply full of contribution soon.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Nah they're good have a good time.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
good reading is important

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

it's no reddit.com

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i ate a whole drat forzen lasagna and now im stuffed!! gonna sleep it off.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
somethingawful is actually an internet cult and they meet most of the criteria needed for being a cult. The way in which they effectively serve as an internet cult is that it is possible for anyone to easily join the cult so long as they have an internet connection and a somethingawful account and are willing to do exactly what they are told by the somethingawful moderator hierarchy and the people who control and run the subsomethingawful. The worst thing about somethingawful, however, isn't that they have their own lovely subsomethingawful that makes zero sense to the outside world and to those who are sane and don't believe in the views of social justice warriors and radical feminists. The worst thing about somethingawful is that they and their friends from other like-minded sub forums on somethingawful - with the cooperation and unspoken support of a few somethingawful administrators - have managed to turn somethingawful into Digg 2.0 where a clique of users who are chummy and friendly with each other have managed to take over a very large portion of this website. The users who have turned somethingawful into Digg 2.0 and who threaten to ruin the site are what I and some others who understand the situation have come to know as and refer to as "metasomethingawful cancer." I have taken it upon myself to go ahead and create the subreddit /r/metasomethingawfulcancer to act as a watchdog that chronicles everything that this cabal of somethingawful users are doing to turn somethingawful into Digg 2.0 and - in particular - to turn the site into a place run by social justice warrior and feminist moderators who tolerate no deviation from their beliefs in the numerous subsomethingawfuls that they have come to control as moderators.

My hope is that after reading this comment of mine that you will subscribe to /r/metasomethingawfulcancer so that you can stay well-informed about a very serious situation that has arisen - largely unknown to most users - on this website so that we can all gain a greater understanding of what a powerful cabal of agenda-driven users are doing to and have done to this site that we all love. I am a long-time user on somethingawful who has intimate and in-depth knowledge of this cabal and who has modded multiple subsomethingawfuls both large and small, who has been intimately involved in discussion with this cabal of users regarding their control of somethingawful, who knows what their agenda is and what they want to do with their power and control, who has sat in their private discussions in internet chat rooms, who has seen leaks from their private subsomethingawfuls, and who has absolutely had enough of what they have done to somethingawful and of what they will continue to do to this site unless the rest of this site is exposed to who and what they are and what their endgame is. What happened to Digg and what has happened to 4chan very recently is undeniably and positively what is happening to somethingawful now and what has been happening here since 2012.

The cabal of users and moderators who I refer to as "metasomethingawful cancer" hail from the subsomethingawfuls Shitsomethingawfulsays, circlebroke, Braveryjerk, circlejerk, TheBluePill, SubsomethingawfulDrama, SRDbroke, and Drama. This cabal of users are - for the most part - the moderators of these subsomethingawfuls and these users also control many other subsomethingawfuls with thousands and even hundreds of thousands of subscribers. They mod subsomethingawfuls like /r/news, /r/politics, /r/worldnews, /r/Subsomethingawfuldrama, /r/creepyPMs, /r/offmychest, /r/TIFU, /r/explainlikeimfive, /r/changemyview, /r/LGBT, and numerous other subsomethingawfuls where they have managed to worm their way into moderator positions over the years and then go on to have total control over the type of discussion that goes on in their subsomethingawfuls. They make sure that any discussion that goes against their social justice and feminist beliefs is censored and controlled and/or they mod their subsomethingawfuls like ban-happy dictators who get rid of anyone who breaks the circlejerk that goes on in their subsomethingawfuls every week. This is absolutely the case with offmychest, creepyPMs, and Subsomethingawfuldrama. Maybe the worst example of their way of worming into moderator positions and destroying subsomethingawfuls is that of /r/LGBT and how 2 transsexual radfem somethingawful trolls - one of which has become infamous on somethingawful and other chan websites - managed to take control of the subsomethingawful in 2012 and then acted like dictators and abused their power so badly that somethingawful's administrators had to be called into the drama. The admins refused to remove the two somethingawful moderators, the LGBT subsomethingawful went into meltdown because of them, and this led to the subsomethingawful being ruined and people having to flock to the newly created /r/ainbow subsomethingawful because one of the biggest forums for discussing LGBT issues on the internet was taken over by members of Shitsomethingawfulsays. This is the first notable time that somethingawful and other metasomethingawful cancer have taken control of subsomethingawfuls and they've gone on to manipulate somethingawful's subsomethingawful request system to bring even more subsomethingawfuls under their control. They organize subsomethingawful request attempts in private subsomethingawfuls where they plan out their agenda and they do the same in their internet relay chat rooms as well. I can say with total confidence that there is no other somethingawful clique and group operating on this website that looks to take over and control as many subsomethingawfuls as they can in a clear and indisputable attempt to control the flow of conversation so that conversations in any given subsomethingawful always lean and kowtow to radical feminism and a perverted form of social justice. NO OTHER GROUP EXISTS that is looking to take over as much of this site as possible.

One of the more troubling things that I have come to understand having been an intimately involved user of somethingawful for years, is that some of somethingawful's current and past administrators support and belong to this cabal of metasomethingawful cancer. An administrator who was fired from somethingawful two years ago immediately was added as a mod of Shitsomethingawfulsays as soon as he left his admin role and made clear what some users had already known: he was literally a member of Shitsomethingawfulsays and as an admin he used his power to carry out somethingawful's agenda. He routinely ostracized and terminated the accounts of (shadowbanned) people who posted in subsomethingawfuls that somethingawful want destroyed and now he sits as a moderator of somethingawful. This is one of the biggest yet unknown bits of corruption in somethingawful's history yet you wouldn't know it because the subsomethingawful created as a watchdog for this sort of thing - /r/Subsomethingawfuldrama - was taken over by somethingawful and somethingawful metacancer in 2013 and they censor discussion about themselves so that people aren't aware of what is going on. The takeover of SubsomethingawfulDrama is one of the worst things that has ever happened on this website because of its 150K subscriber size and because the very people who are the problem that I am discussing happen to be in control of SubsomethingawfulDrama. This is clearly a monumental conflict of interest given that anything nefarious that this group of users do cannot be openly discussed in SubsomethingawfulDrama without their consent.

What caused this cabal to come to be and what is it that unites them in their desire to control the site through moderator power and through cliques?

A need for friendship that's lacking in real life. A # of users involved in this cabal are depressed, aren't "cool", are LGBT (more difficult to be included socially if you are a member of this group in real life), are social outcasts, or just want to have some internet friends because they spend a lot of time on this site. This last reason differs a bit from the other reasons and is different in that some users - a smaller number - belonging to this cabal get drawn into it without knowing what the agenda is and they simply just want some internet friends. However, they always cave to the agenda when it is brought up (perverted feminism and social justice and tightly-controlled, censorship-happy moderation in the cabal's subsomethingawfuls) and so it doesn't matter that their intentions for joining the cabal were innocent. In the end, they always come around and you can already see how this is cult-like behavior. Anyone who doesn't toe-the-line and go along with the agenda is shunned or cast out. I've spent time talking to one of them who was cast out of one of the cabal's private subsomethingawfuls after realizing that the nature of the cabal and "group of friends" wasn't innocent and that everything revolved around feminism, social justice, and the ego-driven desire to control as many subs as possible. The scary thing about my interaction with this cast-out former member is that the cabal looks to get your name and personal information. They do this through their everyday IRC chats and in Facebook groups where some choose to take friend requests with their real names. Others use new Facebook profiles with their somethingawful names. This cast-out user used his real account and he knows now that a reason why they send friend invites is so that you think twice about going against them because then they have your personal info and can come after you with threats at home, work, and anywhere else.

What the users in the cabal do to gain entrance is act smug and superior (social justice, feminism, morality policing) to somethingawfulors. The cabal acts as their cool kids club that they weren't good enough for in real life. THAT IS HOW AND WHY THEY ARE FRIENDS AND WHAT BINDS THEM TOGETHER BECAUSE ANYONE CAN ACT THIS WAY.

A cabal on Digg is what led to the deterioration of the site and is what led to the migration that saw users flood to somethingawful. I'll be damned if I watch the same type of behavior from a group of a few dozen users continue to move somethingawful towards becoming Digg 2.0. 4chan has been thrown into a serious mess like this after Moot gave mod positions to authoritarian mods in the last year who now control the site given his recent abdication as site admin. Let's not let this develop further on somethingawful because there's a point of no return.

TL;DR: The somethingawful cabal controls too much of and is ruining somethingawful

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Well...get outta here. ..

GastonEatTheEggs
Nov 7, 2012

hosed up if true

Morzhovyye
Mar 2, 2013

people posting out they rear end

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Poetic Justice posted:

somethingawful is actually an internet cult and they meet most of the criteria needed for being a cult. The way in which they effectively serve as an internet cult is that it is possible for anyone to easily join the cult so long as they have an internet connection and a somethingawful account and are willing to do exactly what they are told by the somethingawful moderator hierarchy and the people who control and run the subsomethingawful. The worst thing about somethingawful, however, isn't that they have their own lovely subsomethingawful that makes zero sense to the outside world and to those who are sane and don't believe in the views of social justice warriors and radical feminists. The worst thing about somethingawful is that they and their friends from other like-minded sub forums on somethingawful - with the cooperation and unspoken support of a few somethingawful administrators - have managed to turn somethingawful into Digg 2.0 where a clique of users who are chummy and friendly with each other have managed to take over a very large portion of this website. The users who have turned somethingawful into Digg 2.0 and who threaten to ruin the site are what I and some others who understand the situation have come to know as and refer to as "metasomethingawful cancer." I have taken it upon myself to go ahead and create the subreddit /r/metasomethingawfulcancer to act as a watchdog that chronicles everything that this cabal of somethingawful users are doing to turn somethingawful into Digg 2.0 and - in particular - to turn the site into a place run by social justice warrior and feminist moderators who tolerate no deviation from their beliefs in the numerous subsomethingawfuls that they have come to control as moderators.

My hope is that after reading this comment of mine that you will subscribe to /r/metasomethingawfulcancer so that you can stay well-informed about a very serious situation that has arisen - largely unknown to most users - on this website so that we can all gain a greater understanding of what a powerful cabal of agenda-driven users are doing to and have done to this site that we all love. I am a long-time user on somethingawful who has intimate and in-depth knowledge of this cabal and who has modded multiple subsomethingawfuls both large and small, who has been intimately involved in discussion with this cabal of users regarding their control of somethingawful, who knows what their agenda is and what they want to do with their power and control, who has sat in their private discussions in internet chat rooms, who has seen leaks from their private subsomethingawfuls, and who has absolutely had enough of what they have done to somethingawful and of what they will continue to do to this site unless the rest of this site is exposed to who and what they are and what their endgame is. What happened to Digg and what has happened to 4chan very recently is undeniably and positively what is happening to somethingawful now and what has been happening here since 2012.

The cabal of users and moderators who I refer to as "metasomethingawful cancer" hail from the subsomethingawfuls Shitsomethingawfulsays, circlebroke, Braveryjerk, circlejerk, TheBluePill, SubsomethingawfulDrama, SRDbroke, and Drama. This cabal of users are - for the most part - the moderators of these subsomethingawfuls and these users also control many other subsomethingawfuls with thousands and even hundreds of thousands of subscribers. They mod subsomethingawfuls like /r/news, /r/politics, /r/worldnews, /r/Subsomethingawfuldrama, /r/creepyPMs, /r/offmychest, /r/TIFU, /r/explainlikeimfive, /r/changemyview, /r/LGBT, and numerous other subsomethingawfuls where they have managed to worm their way into moderator positions over the years and then go on to have total control over the type of discussion that goes on in their subsomethingawfuls. They make sure that any discussion that goes against their social justice and feminist beliefs is censored and controlled and/or they mod their subsomethingawfuls like ban-happy dictators who get rid of anyone who breaks the circlejerk that goes on in their subsomethingawfuls every week. This is absolutely the case with offmychest, creepyPMs, and Subsomethingawfuldrama. Maybe the worst example of their way of worming into moderator positions and destroying subsomethingawfuls is that of /r/LGBT and how 2 transsexual radfem somethingawful trolls - one of which has become infamous on somethingawful and other chan websites - managed to take control of the subsomethingawful in 2012 and then acted like dictators and abused their power so badly that somethingawful's administrators had to be called into the drama. The admins refused to remove the two somethingawful moderators, the LGBT subsomethingawful went into meltdown because of them, and this led to the subsomethingawful being ruined and people having to flock to the newly created /r/ainbow subsomethingawful because one of the biggest forums for discussing LGBT issues on the internet was taken over by members of Shitsomethingawfulsays. This is the first notable time that somethingawful and other metasomethingawful cancer have taken control of subsomethingawfuls and they've gone on to manipulate somethingawful's subsomethingawful request system to bring even more subsomethingawfuls under their control. They organize subsomethingawful request attempts in private subsomethingawfuls where they plan out their agenda and they do the same in their internet relay chat rooms as well. I can say with total confidence that there is no other somethingawful clique and group operating on this website that looks to take over and control as many subsomethingawfuls as they can in a clear and indisputable attempt to control the flow of conversation so that conversations in any given subsomethingawful always lean and kowtow to radical feminism and a perverted form of social justice. NO OTHER GROUP EXISTS that is looking to take over as much of this site as possible.

One of the more troubling things that I have come to understand having been an intimately involved user of somethingawful for years, is that some of somethingawful's current and past administrators support and belong to this cabal of metasomethingawful cancer. An administrator who was fired from somethingawful two years ago immediately was added as a mod of Shitsomethingawfulsays as soon as he left his admin role and made clear what some users had already known: he was literally a member of Shitsomethingawfulsays and as an admin he used his power to carry out somethingawful's agenda. He routinely ostracized and terminated the accounts of (shadowbanned) people who posted in subsomethingawfuls that somethingawful want destroyed and now he sits as a moderator of somethingawful. This is one of the biggest yet unknown bits of corruption in somethingawful's history yet you wouldn't know it because the subsomethingawful created as a watchdog for this sort of thing - /r/Subsomethingawfuldrama - was taken over by somethingawful and somethingawful metacancer in 2013 and they censor discussion about themselves so that people aren't aware of what is going on. The takeover of SubsomethingawfulDrama is one of the worst things that has ever happened on this website because of its 150K subscriber size and because the very people who are the problem that I am discussing happen to be in control of SubsomethingawfulDrama. This is clearly a monumental conflict of interest given that anything nefarious that this group of users do cannot be openly discussed in SubsomethingawfulDrama without their consent.

What caused this cabal to come to be and what is it that unites them in their desire to control the site through moderator power and through cliques?

A need for friendship that's lacking in real life. A # of users involved in this cabal are depressed, aren't "cool", are LGBT (more difficult to be included socially if you are a member of this group in real life), are social outcasts, or just want to have some internet friends because they spend a lot of time on this site. This last reason differs a bit from the other reasons and is different in that some users - a smaller number - belonging to this cabal get drawn into it without knowing what the agenda is and they simply just want some internet friends. However, they always cave to the agenda when it is brought up (perverted feminism and social justice and tightly-controlled, censorship-happy moderation in the cabal's subsomethingawfuls) and so it doesn't matter that their intentions for joining the cabal were innocent. In the end, they always come around and you can already see how this is cult-like behavior. Anyone who doesn't toe-the-line and go along with the agenda is shunned or cast out. I've spent time talking to one of them who was cast out of one of the cabal's private subsomethingawfuls after realizing that the nature of the cabal and "group of friends" wasn't innocent and that everything revolved around feminism, social justice, and the ego-driven desire to control as many subs as possible. The scary thing about my interaction with this cast-out former member is that the cabal looks to get your name and personal information. They do this through their everyday IRC chats and in Facebook groups where some choose to take friend requests with their real names. Others use new Facebook profiles with their somethingawful names. This cast-out user used his real account and he knows now that a reason why they send friend invites is so that you think twice about going against them because then they have your personal info and can come after you with threats at home, work, and anywhere else.

What the users in the cabal do to gain entrance is act smug and superior (social justice, feminism, morality policing) to somethingawfulors. The cabal acts as their cool kids club that they weren't good enough for in real life. THAT IS HOW AND WHY THEY ARE FRIENDS AND WHAT BINDS THEM TOGETHER BECAUSE ANYONE CAN ACT THIS WAY.

A cabal on Digg is what led to the deterioration of the site and is what led to the migration that saw users flood to somethingawful. I'll be damned if I watch the same type of behavior from a group of a few dozen users continue to move somethingawful towards becoming Digg 2.0. 4chan has been thrown into a serious mess like this after Moot gave mod positions to authoritarian mods in the last year who now control the site given his recent abdication as site admin. Let's not let this develop further on somethingawful because there's a point of no return.

TL;DR: The somethingawful cabal controls too much of and is ruining somethingawful
One of us. One of us.

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

this forum just needs more of me, especially when i'm drunk

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
we have 8 threads on ISIS , atleast 13 about pkcupid , and yet not one pants shifting thread

owl milk
Jun 28, 2011
i, too, have 4 alt accts here and can do find+replace on epic reddit posts

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Poetic Justice posted:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Poetic Justice posted:

I'm just gonna assume this is the Galt speech

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

owl milk posted:

i, too, have 4 alt accts here and can do find+replace on epic reddit posts

that would certainly be an improvement!

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

Poetic Justice posted:

SurfinArbiter
Jul 3, 2013

Y
o
u

f
o
u
n
d

m
e

heh
you gata admit though, sometimes SA gives a good chuckle

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Richard,
It seems I have underestimated your ability to fail. For that, I apologize. Not to you, but to the people who would enjoyed seeing me tearing your little world apart just that much more. It's a shame, really, that you ignored all of my warnings. Perhaps, if you had just a few brain cells left that weren't circling the bowl, you would have realized how pointless and counterproductive this whole thing was and quit a long time ago. This little venture of yours has failed on every level. On a personal level, for example, have you noticed that the very people you profess to hate have infested your site? They are utterly devoid of reason, their minds deluded with lies and ignorance. Their perceptions are hard-coded in a language they will never understand. Yet, these empty shells have flocked here, and what's even more amusing about it is, they emulate you. They've taken the worst things about you, namely your personality and humor, and twisted it into something far more repugnant than even you are capable of being. One bad joke becomes one thousand hideous hybrids, and it spreads like a virus. This is your audience, Richard, and they love you. That isn't very important, though. I am sure you don't care, as long as they're lined up at the trough. What is important, however, is this.

I would guess that you take as much enjoyment as anyone might at seeing these ridiculous business models fail like the insane fantasies they were. The pseudo reality of Internet commerce has finally been perceived for what it is, and the only people left are those who were lucky, smart or both. Now, being exposed to so much talk of this, for what, like over a loving year now, have you ever stopped to consider how you ever came to the conclusion that a parasite like yourself could possibly hope to survive in this environment? The corporate tit is gone, and you are completely incapable of surviving on your own. You think these failed companies had stupid business models? How about yours? I knew the advertising market was going to collapse years ago, because it's based on the assumption that banners are effective. Think about it.. You are entirely dependant on advertising.. yet, the people you try to attract are people who aren't going to click on, let alone buy whatever stupid crap that is being advertised. I am sure most of the clicks you have gotten have been sympathy clicks. Did you actually think that it was going to last forever? Everybody knows it doesn't loving work, and most sites have to beg their readers to click, just to pay the server bill. Did you think corporations weren't going to notice that no one was buying their products? You're an idiot, Richard, and I sincerely mean that. The contemptuously stupid decisions you made regarding the various networks you joined don't matter at all because the entire idea was flawed from the start. Enjoy your last moments as a free man. You'll soon be shovelling poo poo for the rest of your life at some nameless corporation, a vacant look forever etched upon your face.

Years from now, when you're no better off than when you started, when it finally hits you that it's all been nothing but a wasted lie, think of me. Think of me, Richard, and when you do, realize that I was the only beacon of logic and truth in this sad menagerie. You seem predestined for failure, however, so I doubt there is anything one can do for you. Just remember, when the joy is gone, when you're clawing at the boundaries of your little world, you always had a choice.q

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

Whenever I've wandered into FYAD I've been completely bemused by it, not because I've found it clever or exciting or (dare I say it) avant-garde (internet!), but because the majority of posts in there seem to believe that it *is*. Perhaps it's a kind of surrealist ethos I just don't get but quite frankly I think it's the Emporer's New Clothes in a slightly-off shade of pink. (See what I did there?)

Let he who is without surrealism cast the first fish.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I still think Qqqq qqqqqqq was one of the best threads on something awful dot com

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I like butts in my face

Is that the level of discourse we are operating on in this thread?

A nice big rear end in my face

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
We might not be as funny as the Allhiphop forums but we have our moments IMHO.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
we need more threads like Things you have learnt from porn, THIS is the most alpha dog in the world, and Day 16 No Fap

Prettz
Sep 3, 2002

we need more complete meltdowns and threats to legally take down Richard

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Prettz posted:

Whenever I've wandered into FYAD I've been completely bemused by it, not because I've found it clever or exciting or (dare I say it) avant-garde (internet!), but because the majority of posts in there seem to believe that it *is*. Perhaps it's a kind of surrealist ethos I just don't get but quite frankly I think it's the Emporer's New Clothes in a slightly-off shade of pink. (See what I did there?)

Let he who is without surrealism cast the first fish.

they're the most consistently funny part of the forums but the only time i've ever been probated was also the only time i ever posted there which bummed me out considerably but i'm keepin my chin up and rollin with the punches, i mean what else can ya do?

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Why is not jerking off such a popular topic on the bodybbuilding forums

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp

Pon de Bundy posted:

blood loss with take care of the less

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Zombies' Downfall posted:

Why is not jerking off such a popular topic on the bodybbuilding forums

losing too much protein

SpeedGem
Sep 19, 2012

by Ralp
and

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
sa is the best at what it does. truly, the cyclops of internet message boards

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
bb misc forums are god awful garbage about how alpha and beta men are and the only good post was when frank yang posted about his weird life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I have a good time in this forum, and the BB forum in general is a massive shithole and misc is incredibly unfunny and full of terribly insecure people ironically sincere posting ironically because the poo poo they say they actually think and believe but they don't want other people to know because it makes them looks insecure okay???

• Locked thread