Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SuddenExpire
Jun 29, 2005

expired...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

:gas:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
That's a fake picture.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The kid thinks they're "fly".

Pyramid Scheme
May 21, 2007

Ample room for ferrets.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

maybe he has massive legs and the pants actually fit perfectly

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Rod Munch
Jul 17, 2001

I was gonna pick up some jnco jeans, but they seem to be relaunching with clothes for hipsters

Taima
Dec 31, 2006

tfw you're peeing next to someone in the lineup and they don't know

I don't get how that's even close to similar

SuddenExpire
Jun 29, 2005

expired...

Applewhite posted:

That's a fake picture.

It's okay to be jealous of my sweet pants

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i like to think many squirrels will run out the bottoms of the legs if he stands near a pile of nuts.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Taima posted:

I don't get how that's even close to similar

They are both overcompensating

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
jncos are still alive and well in the rave scene in tyool 2015

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Maybe this man's dick is a third of his body weight? Huh, OP, you think of that?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
i dont remember if those were comfortable or not, anybody? i guess it depended on if there was sagging or not either intentional or because u often forgot to where a belt. was just starting middle school when that fad started and its great to think back on. all the pics on google are not authentic at all, there must be a tumblr with pics taken at a mall in like 1996 right?

https://christypaul2013.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/7760484550_5059f93551_z.jpeg

if anything stupid 90s clothes should make a comeback i believe it should be Skidz overalls and casualwear

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

is the power stance necessary?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Do the laces from the black lady's Chuck T's go all the way up her pants to her puss?

nnnotime
Sep 30, 2001

Hesitate, and you will be lost.
Those jeans would be handy for shopping, if you know what I mean. :wink:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

cowboythreespeech posted:

is the power stance necessary?

it's either that, or this

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

Mariana Horchata posted:

if anything stupid 90s clothes should make a comeback i believe it should be Skidz overalls and casualwear

gently caress YEAH. I got a closet full of Skidz just WAITING for this to happen.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Mariana Horchata posted:

i dont remember if those were comfortable or not, anybody? i guess it depended on if there was sagging or not either intentional or because u often forgot to where a belt. was just starting middle school when that fad started and its great to think back on. all the pics on google are not authentic at all, there must be a tumblr with pics taken at a mall in like 1996 right?

JNCOs were very comfy but you had to wear them with a too-long-belt you folded down so it hung like a penis, so you looked cool playing lasertag at the mall (these are terms kids can google).

Affe mk2
Mar 9, 2004

Chicks dig giant robots

Supreme Allah posted:

JNCOs were very comfy but you had to wear them with a too-long-belt you folded down so it hung like a penis, so you looked cool playing lasertag at the mall (these are terms kids can google).

wait we're not supposed to be wearing belts like that now? i've been wearing belts like that for like 15 years now, am i lame?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

praxis posted:

gently caress YEAH. I got a closet full of Skidz just WAITING for this to happen.

I've never heard of these before and I experienced the 90's.

So, other types of Zubazs?

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

yup

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Better.

Would

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

..george lucas?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i want to see him step on the hem weird and fall down like a nerd.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

at least three people in my high school had shirts that said "yaoi is my antidrug"

once, one of them was asked what that word is, and suddenly froze. realizing they were not only in public, but in a school full of angry hormonal beasts vying to tear each other down.

Kasumeat
Nov 18, 2004

I SHOULD GO AND GET FUCKED
That guy looks familiar, I think he's a Happy Hardcore DJ from Rochester

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
does he transport his turntables in his pants

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

VendaGoat posted:

I've never heard of these before and I experienced the 90's.

So, other types of Zubazs?

I don't know, I've never heard of Zubazs. Who knew embarrassing 90s fashion would have a Krystal/White Castle thing going on.

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
why cant ppl just wear clothes that fit their body

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Mariana Horchata posted:

https://christypaul2013.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/7760484550_5059f93551_z.jpeg

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
i've seen a couple pictures of bieber and it seems like he doesn't really know how to dress

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
bieber is a glowing hot sex symbol loved by millions of women and his style is avant garde

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
more like avant gayrde

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

That guy needs to be doing non-stop windmills. Those jeans could generate enough windpower for the whole neighbourhood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

it's like a drat ludacris video up in here

• Locked thread