Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Kasumeat posted:

Here is a comprehensive list of foods you can not like if prepared well and still not be autistic:

- offal (real offal like lungs and brain, not widely-appealing stuff like heart or tripe)
- cilantro (if you're white)
- anise, fennel, etc
- intentionally disgusting foods like casa marzu

If you dislike anything else, you're autistic, sorry. If you have a problem with certain textures, you're what's considered to be low-functioning.
wtfs wrong with anise and fennel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gay sewer monster posted:

i like to eat all the food. brussels tho? seriously, lemme just eat this miserable little bitter green ball that will make me fart death, sounds great
if there bitter you're either a ridiculously sensitive baby or cooking them wrong.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Motherfucker posted:

everything that comes from the ocean tastes like salt and turd cut with mercury which is probably because thats what it is.
thats what you'll be saying when I jizz into your mouth... fucker

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Motherfucker posted:

sorry about your mercury dick you nasty dick fucker
don't be sorry

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

bb :wink:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

for the record I have not encountered a single food I won't eat.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

normal kale is not good unless its cooked but lacinato kale can be nice and sweet and crisp

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Haverchuck posted:

which sucks because youre not supposed to eat them anymore or theyll go extinct. theyre overfished and cant be farmed
sad in deed

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Short Penguin posted:

my mom grew up eating things like tongue, and I suppose she passed it onto me. I don't mind it. Neither do I mind liver. If it's cooked right, it's loving delicious.
lmao your mother gives you tongue

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

hopes posted:

gently caress seafood except tuna
___________________/

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

btw you better enjoy that picture because when I looked up dolphin fucker I also got a picture of a channer putting his dick into a dogs rear end in a top hat. gently caress

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

huh now that I think of it I've never actually had a turkey dog. Where do you get them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

eh the vons I go to has a pitiful selection of dogs

• Locked thread