Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

JebanyPedal posted:

Avocado is great.
I also love cow's tongue.

my mom grew up eating things like tongue, and I suppose she passed it onto me. I don't mind it. Neither do I mind liver. If it's cooked right, it's loving delicious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Short Penguin
Jun 1, 2010

Business Gorillas posted:

i dont like tomatoes because the ones in the supermarket are flavorless since they pick them while they're green on the vine. also, tomatoes lose their flavor when chilled. tomatoes in sauce or cooked, however, own.

lmao if you like a thick slab of cold, wet, soggy bullshit on your sandwiches.

this is why most people don't like x, because the only time they've had x is when their white mothers just boiled it for them since they can't cook (see: broccoli, spinach, cauliflower)

So true. My mom just boils the hell out of veggies, and I have now just learned the joys of eating veggies that were quickly cooked in hot water, and then chilled, a little oil to taste.

that poo poo is delicious

• Locked thread