Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
I enjoy a well made big mac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

SHARTING BEAR posted:

NO!
Ranch dressining
Mayo
Cherries

everything else: ok

I don't care for cherries either. Whenever I make a Manhattan I leave them out.

I used to dislike seafood but I am coming around to it more as I get older, thanks in part to the sardine thread.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

gay sewer monster posted:

they're good. what's our feeling on mushrooms?

It makes me happy knowing that I am eating food from not two, but THREE life kingdoms.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Eel is loving delicious

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Haverchuck posted:

which sucks because youre not supposed to eat them anymore or theyll go extinct. theyre overfished and cant be farmed

Eating a species to extinction is a fine Roman tradition I am happy to participate in.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO5_W2d2NYw

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

nomadologique posted:

if you wonder what it's like to eat something to extinction, adn the future will never know its taste, remember that as somse poster above me said, the romans ate an herb to extinction... an herb that was apparently delicious enough that thy ewanted to put it on loving EVERYTHING... you will never know its taste, which was probably really good, and would be in the new yorker or something, and in the vegetable aisle at whole foods, so all the rich cunts could slaver over it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silphium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Starving Autist posted:

why would you do that to yourself? if that were even remotely edible, mcdonalds would have already started selling it like that

The perfect account name for this here thread

• Locked thread