Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Kasumeat posted:

Here is a comprehensive list of foods you can not like if prepared well and still not be autistic:

- offal (real offal like lungs and brain, not widely-appealing stuff like heart or tripe)
- cilantro (if you're white)
- anise, fennel, etc
- intentionally disgusting foods like casa marzu

If you dislike anything else, you're autistic, sorry. If you have a problem with certain textures, you're what's considered to be low-functioning.

nah dude brain is good, just fatty as gently caress.

scrapple is the best.

as for anise and fennel, welp... dunno what to say op, you still busted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

how the gently caress can someone not like rainier cherries?

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

yo straight up brussels sprouts are incredible and i'm sorry if you've only ever had lovely ones.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

i must admit, overcooked mushrooms are a shame.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

The Mad Archivist posted:

like a million goddam years of clawing our way to apex apex predator of the food chain and we get hyperautists like ulililia who will only eat cheese pizza ever

what the gently caress

#apexprivilege

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

if you wonder what it's like to eat something to extinction, adn the future will never know its taste, remember that as somse poster above me said, the romans ate an herb to extinction... an herb that was apparently delicious enough that thy ewanted to put it on loving EVERYTHING... you will never know its taste, which was probably really good, and would be in the new yorker or something, and in the vegetable aisle at whole foods, so all the rich cunts could slaver over it

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

zen death robot posted:

I'd say playing and posting about Hearthstone is waaay more autistic than not liking the lovely candied yams your aunt always brings to thanksgiving OP.

hitting a little below the belt there bud

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Ocean Book posted:

there is nothing to be gained by being judgemental of what others eat

now that kind of poositive attitude is just the kind of thing w e need more of here in gbs!

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

look i want this to be PERFECTLY CLEAR the ONLY REASON i jerk off my dolphi is because if i don't he gets really ornery and will aggress on the visitors or possibly hump them and that is a loving lawsuit my employer CANNOT deal with, ok? OK??

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

a hole-y ghost posted:

btw you better enjoy that picture because when I looked up dolphin fucker I also got a picture of a channer putting his dick into a dogs rear end in a top hat. gently caress

you are pretty much jesus, ty my man

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

Claven666 posted:

I love kiwi fruit. The last time I attempted to eat a kiwi back in...2011 or so...my mouth started to tickle really bad...then my throat...then i got really nauseous and sweaty and I shouted a rainbow at my toilet. General consensus is not to even try another one because it could kill me

edit: yeah I know i should eat a bag of kiwis, go ahead and say it anyway though

eat a bagf od CIKS

LOL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

frie d pig butthole is tasty af, that's how you should feel abou tit

• Locked thread