Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

OP would you eat a dick?

mine ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

actually i really dont like water chestnuts

i will still eat them though

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

a hole-y ghost posted:

if there bitter you're either a ridiculously sensitive baby or cooking them wrong.
when in doubt with your greens add more butter and salt and pepper

also this is interesting about taste
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2013/feb/12/are-you-a-supertaster

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gay sewer monster posted:

ya everyone says cook them with as much butter and salt and pepper as possible, and that just sounds like beating the dead horse of flavor
i have a good way to make them but i need to go out and get more beer ill be back and type it up its not that hard tbh but you have to like greens to be sure

broccoli on the other hand is super easy to make tasty as heck

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

i will be back to type about food im going to buy a cheap six pack

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

gay sewer monster posted:

i could eat any green except the brussels. never tried kale
if you are making like a healthy soup with lentils and stuff put kale in there, but chop it up really fine, stuff takes a while to cook, poo poo is good though and it will impart its green flavor on the whole broth

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Haverchuck posted:

thought of one: i dont like pumpkin pie, its mealy and tastes like cinnamon

try adding ice cream ya dofus!!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

granny smith apples can go away

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Haverchuck posted:

true but ice cream is a net improvement to all dessert pies, except maybe key lime
you are totally right but with pumpkin pie its necessary, either that or double cream, just flavor profiles like you said before its mealy and tastes like cinnamon, needs something else right?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

the first time i had vanilla gelato and an espresso poured over top i figuratively jizzed in my pants in my mouth

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Portals posted:

some people don't like chocolate but it's probably because they've only had hershey's or some other bullshit semi-chocolate
i have some lindt "master chocolate" extra dark right here that tastes like figurative orgasm in your mouth

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Starving Autist posted:

im gonna order sea turtle sashimi, and no one can stop me :twisted:
ill say it again i want to eat a loving toucan that is force fed until its overweight then drowned in cognac and then cooked, prepared, and served in its own bill

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

ill actually eat anything like sometimes during a staff meeting just to gross people out ill take a chocolate chip cookie or maybe a strawberry and dunk it in blue cheese dip :twisted:

its tastes really bad though

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

garlic pizza bread dipped into chocolate sauce

also gross

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

one thing i actually couldnt eat at all was a blended mcdonalds meal. the worst loving thing. a coke, fries, and a big mac blended is very hard to drink.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Starving Autist posted:

why would you do that to yourself? if that were even remotely edible, mcdonalds would have already started selling it like that
i got a sip into it and was about to puke

i do dumb things with my friends when we drink is my only excuse

• Locked thread