Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i'm not eating my brussels if you, or even my mom tells me, OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i like to eat all the food. brussels tho? seriously, lemme just eat this miserable little bitter green ball that will make me fart death, sounds great

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
ya everyone says cook them with as much butter and salt and pepper as possible, and that just sounds like beating the dead horse of flavor

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
oh yeah broccoli's my jam

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i could eat any green except the brussels. never tried kale

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Portals posted:

shrimps are nasty af

they're good. what's our feeling on mushrooms?

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

The Mad Archivist posted:

like a million goddam years of clawing our way to apex apex predator of the food chain and we get hyperautists like ulililia who will only eat cheese pizza ever

what the gently caress

THE ONLY THING I WON'T EAT IS BRUSSEls sorry caps

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Hector Beerlioz posted:

It makes me happy knowing that I am eating food from not two, but THREE life kingdoms.

idk what this means, but i think they taste good with meat

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

gggiiimmmppp posted:

if ordering chicken tenders or mac and cheese or whatever off the kids' menu is a normal thing you do as an adult when you're out with adults you loving disgust me and should have to drink your diet mountain dew from a sippy cup

You're a big boy.

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Business Gorillas posted:

i dont like tomatoes because the ones in the supermarket are flavorless since they pick them while they're green on the vine. also, tomatoes lose their flavor when chilled. tomatoes in sauce or cooked, however, own.

lmao if you like a thick slab of cold, wet, soggy bullshit on your sandwiches.
yeah, i don't like a tomato on a sandwich

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay sewer monster
Jan 18, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

numberoneposter posted:

ill actually eat anything like sometimes during a staff meeting just to gross people out ill take a chocolate chip cookie or maybe a strawberry and dunk it in blue cheese dip :twisted:

its tastes really bad though

it's hosed up, but whatever gets results

• Locked thread