Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

I'll give people a pass on meats due to dietary/religious preference but if you won't eat specific fruits and vegetables you can gently caress off.

I know a 35 year old woman with 'allergies' to Tomato and Onion. (she slathers ketchup on her french fries, naturally.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Claven666 posted:

I love kiwi fruit. The last time I attempted to eat a kiwi back in...2011 or so...my mouth started to tickle really bad...then my throat...then i got really nauseous and sweaty and I shouted a rainbow at my toilet. General consensus is not to even try another one because it could kill me

edit: yeah I know i should eat a bag of kiwis, go ahead and say it anyway though

At least this is legitimate. To be like this woman you would have to basically claim allergy to kiwis but then constantly get Kiwi shakes at Jamba Juice or whatever. Like it's drat clear she is just a baby about raw tomato texture when she wolfs down Ketchup and Pizza like its going out of style.

• Locked thread