Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Ugh I want to play this game so bad. So when it comes to stat points, do you earn more as you play the game or do you assign them all at the start? Also, is the God powerup a thing you can get and put on a CaC or what?
I want to make an Arale God of Destruction.

Also can you put multiple powerups like Kaioken and Super Saiyan on one character and just wreck poo poo with normal combos?

VanSandman fucked around with this message at 16:05 on Feb 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Max health and stamina, play as Hercule 2: Herc Harder.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Mr E posted:

I'm going to end up spending another 25 bucks on the Season Pass, aren't I?

You haven't already?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Guys guys guys I've got it. Xenoverse 2 includes Dragonball Content also you can literally create a Goku to play through Goku's story because Goku got kidnapped as a child and you gotta step in and keep things on the right track while you find Kid Goku SOMEWHERE IN TIME AND SPACE.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Ahhhhhhh gonna make a GOKU!

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

New Leaf posted:

Okay seriously, now are you guys dealing with the PC server dropping you after every fight?

I can't even connect to the server.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
What missions can I grind for dragonballs again?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Great Beer posted:

That Freeza song is incredible.

It's a real song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk56rn9xVio

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Endorph posted:

He's a PE teacher now, i think

Gonna be a lot of parents asking questions about why their kids can fly and shoot laser beams now.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Personally my favorite mentor so far has been Cell.

"Amazing! I would hug you if that was something I did!"

:3:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Third World Reggin posted:

haha holy poo poo

videls last costume is the one where she learns to fly and can't fly worth a drat

Wait, really? That version can't fly well?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
I can't confirm it but it seems if you revive your mentor from the KO'd state you get a bit more mentor XP than usual.

On another note, is there a good strike ultimate that isn't Blue Hurricane? Because I loving hate Blue Hurricane. I can't get it to hit regularly.

I don't know for sure but x10 Kamehameha seems to be a big improvement over regular Kamehameha, and it's still just a Super. The two God of Destruction beam supers hit like a truck. One shoots out ki blasts in all directions and does a good bit of damage if even one connects, the other takes a while to shoot and leaves you vulnerable after using it, but if you can time it for when they get back up from a knockdown you'll hit them for a HUGE chunk of damage, way more than any other Super I've seen.

Why the hell isn't Spirit Bomb a CaC move, game?! King Kai should be a mentor just so I can get it. I wanna shoot Spirit Bombs at chumps all day.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Oh, and for the person who wanted an all Kamehameha build, it's totally doable.

Supers:
Kamehameha
x10 Kamehameha
Kamekameha
Maximum Charge/Pose of your choice

Ultimates:
Super Kamehameha
Perfect Kamehameha
Dodge of your choice

Personally I like the dodges that have you kind of explode because they let me stop a knockback in the middle of it, and usually give me a few frames if I'm stuck in someone else's ultimate to use one of my own even if it runs out early.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

RedLobster posted:

I like how Goku seems to think his wife would be totally fine with him brining some random dude/dudette over to live with them.

He had the guy who tried to kill him once live with them for three years. I think she's used to Goku bringing home people pretty often.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Beerus' outfit combined with the Z-soul that lets you revive with full health after a K-O in return for a big decrease in stats is great. You hit like a goddamn truck even with basic moves, I've two-shotted CaC's with my ultimates, and the demoralizing effect on your opponent when they think they've won only to see you hop right back up and punch their face in is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Is there a skill that makes you explode? It would be handy in many-on-one matches where you just have to kill a boss, not necessarily live through the experience.

• Locked thread