Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
I remember laughing when I first heard about this game. Now I'm figuring out if my laptop could run it well enough or if it'd just be easier to get it on PS4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
I made a female Majin named Candicorne who's colored like candy corn and I'm blasting Gokus in the face with laser beams.

This game is great.

ambient robot
Apr 23, 2014

by Lowtax
I just finished the 'secret' story stages and unlocked the big grindy PQ that everyone's been talking about, so I figured I'd level up a few other characters just to see what I've been missing.

As much as I love my ladybuu, god drat is SSJ spam legit able to melt faces. My saiyan is still about 10 levels behind my majin, but I've used her to beat the bargain sale PQ, Trunk's "Super-Super Battle" PQ, and the Evil Broly PQ with relative ease. It almost feels kind of... Dirty. I love it.

• Locked thread