Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Those C3PO dicks are for babies. You want big clouds get a stogey not a wad of metals and lead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
The buzz you get from C3PO dick is cleaner than a cigarette and therefore a quarter as potent. You get high from all the tar and bone char and carbon monoxide you expose yourself to during combustion the nicotine is just the "active ingredient" that does jack poo poo.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I absolutely loathe the "look at me I can blow Casper the friendly ghost" people who fellate their box of lead, lithium, and Chinese "metals" for the sake of a fifteen-foot radius of stink worse than ball sweat. I was out at karaoke last week and I would fan the clouds away that some retard kept blowing and he got real mad at me. That asshat couldn't karaoke for poo poo b/c it dries out your insides.

• Locked thread