Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
He gives creepy stares at Padme and makes unwanted sexual advances as well. He attempted to argue with Padme in front of everyone and gets shot down for it, looking like an idiot. Constantly complains about everything. He's a mama's boy. Dreams of world power, getting revenge on those who wrongs him. Is overly sensitive on minor criticisms. Likes LARPing with his laser sword and cosplaying. Like Lowtax, he lost a fight three times.

More importantly, he called Padme "m'lady".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
He also hated sand people.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Hingehead posted:

He gives creepy stares at Padme and makes unwanted sexual advances as well. He attempted to argue with Padme in front of everyone and gets shot down for it, looking like an idiot. Constantly complains about everything. He's a mama's boy. Dreams of world power, getting revenge on those who wrongs him. Is overly sensitive on minor criticisms. Likes LARPing with his laser sword and cosplaying. Like Lowtax, he lost a fight three times.

More importantly, he called Padme "m'lady".

of course it's from deviantart

is there a character - real or fictional - that they WON'T inflate-fetish?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
Sand people are more like wild dogs so it's cool Annie, we still cool.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Luke Skywalker walker was a techie:
-Way too excited about going to the toshie station to pick up power converter
-No obvious girlfriend
-Despite blowing up the deathstar women don't throw themselves at him

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

etalian posted:

-No obvious girlfriend

Leia smiled at Luke and snubbed at Hans during the award ceremony. They definitely had sex.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hey I'm a goon too!
I'm just like Anakin!

Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013

Big Beef City posted:

hey I'm a goon too!
I'm just like Anakin!

Do you hate women? Then you're on the right track!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

etalian posted:

-No obvious girlfriend

Luke is gay.

Gay for the Force, of course.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Anakin? I shot that guy down a bunch of times in Planetside.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

the auralnauts remix is much more enjoyable than the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DD45wBDLNs

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
lol fat people

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone
I have never watched any of the recent star wars films am I missing anything? Or should I just continue to ignore them like I've already done.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
of course he's a goon, he masturbated with a robotic hand

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

This is someone's sex fantasy and was created as a masturbation aid.

Y'all know that, right?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

doesnt look anything like james franco tho

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

numberoneposter posted:

the auralnauts remix is much more enjoyable than the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DD45wBDLNs

It really is to the point where it should be the official origin of Vader.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Iamblikhos posted:

This is someone's sex fantasy and was created as a masturbation aid.

Y'all know that, right?
it has more artistic value than the films tho

iroguebot
Feb 15, 2001

Nerf this!

albany academy posted:

of course it's from deviantart

is there a character - real or fictional - that they WON'T inflate-fetish?

Albany academy scoffed with disgust as his fingers gingerly strummed over the keys of his board, clicking away in the darkest, most foul smelling apartment, the Mountain Dew and Frito-lay's Doritos bags piled high on the Ikea computer desk he had bought for himself after graduating college with a major in English. He could barely keep in the disdain for the sick and vile fetishists on the internet, corrupting everything good and pure like Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Jon Stewart with their blatant sexual escapades, treating them almost as if some sort of personal 50 Shades of Grey. As he rolled his computer chair back away from the desk and pushed himself to his feet, he could feel the reality of life making his head spin and vision blur; 15 hours posting on the SomethingAwful forums, and THIS biological body is holding me back? He thought, yet little did he know he was victim of the flesh as well...

Albany academy did however feel another tingle, deep in his loins as he knew that after years of being desensitized to the internet, he had evolved far from your basic fapping to pictures of beautiful ladies, videos, even such perverse things as the wildest of sexually fueled kinks couldn't compensate for what he knew deep down inside of himself he had to conquer, and the reward that would surely come if he was to do so. He took to his bedroom closet, crawling over piles of old clothing that barely fit his rotund gut anymore, and after feverishly digging under piles of unwashed clothing, he pulls out his most coveted of possessions. The bicycle pump was a old friend indeed, getting him through those countless, womanless, nights of post Warcraft raiding. As he pulled out a bottle of Albertsons' brand jellied lubrication, his breathing began to increase, more closer to that of a pant as he lubed his encrusted anus beyond all doubt, and gingerly plugged the puckered muscle with the fitted air output, typically reserved entirely for inflating the inner tube tires of bicycles... little did the cashier knew when she sold him this, that this devices was better than any Fleshlight or orgasm could bring.

His meaty, sausage-like digits gripped the handle, as he began stroking the plunger deep into the base, hearing- and feeling, the air being pumped inside of his colon as his guts began to churn and bubble from the pressure. He was beyond all control now, feverishly pumping his puckered anus with air, the sounds of gasping almost implying that the pumping was so hard, it was shooting from his butt and out of his mouth, but obviously that's not how the human body works. Finally, with a engorged member he took a sharp recline onto his bed and ADMIRED that big, hairy, belly, looking like a pregnant sow while rolling his hips and grunting, body beaded with sweat as he pumps his turgid member hard enough that HHNNNNGHSPLAT~! Semen shoots all over the wall, leaving him there bewildered with himself after finally erupting and sating his evolutionary desire to orgasm, farting himself to sleep for the rest of the evening.

Goon night good.

iroguebot fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Feb 20, 2015

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat
Where did goons ever get the idea that this kind of thing is good or funny?

John_A_Tallon
Nov 22, 2000

Oh my! Check out that mitre!

Sham bam bamina! posted:

Dates back to Hakan doing it, back in the year 2000.

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax

John_A_Tallon posted:

Dates back to Hakan doing it, back in the year 2000.

I'm sorry but LF invented that meme in 1999

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

*checks long data print out*
hmm yes, this is indeed pod racing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Sham bam bamina! posted:

now i wish i'd shared the story i came across about a woman shoving someone's head up her vagina

• Locked thread