Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

its spring

suns is out guns is out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i really want to post human being but eh

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
hello toupe

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

nothing i like bnetter than seeing a nice lady leg with no hair, but then i think imagine having to shave my legs everfy day or week or how ever often you have to do it. i hate just shaving my face sounds really boring and annoying and i'd be so angry if a set of social rules around my apperange demanded that i had to shave my legs and armpits. i knew a girl who shaved her arms once i was like why do you do that. do a lot of people shave their arms i guess i mean women . do a lot of women do this. i might know but i have only met 2 women in my life 3 if you count my mother and she didnt shave her arms. i dont think so anyway

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lonesomedwarf posted:

nothing i like bnetter than seeing a nice lady leg with no hair, but then i think imagine having to shave my legs everfy day or week or how ever often you have to do it. i hate just shaving my face sounds really boring and annoying and i'd be so angry if a set of social rules around my apperange demanded that i had to shave my legs and armpits. i knew a girl who shaved her arms once i was like why do you do that. do a lot of people shave their arms i guess i mean women . do a lot of women do this. i might know but i have only met 2 women in my life 3 if you count my mother and she didnt shave her arms. i dont think so anyway

what wss his name

Aug 4, 2010

i shaved my leg hair once, it was nice but a real pain in the rear end

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

lonesomedwarf posted:

It's not as frequent as legs but I've known a bunch of girls who shave their arms

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
im lucky enough to not have to shave my legs because i suffered 3rd degree burns on 40% of my body;

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
my legs are hairy, like a mans legs are suppose to be so once when i had knee surgery and they shaved half of my leg i looked real retarded

I hope you enjoyed this anectdote

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Enfield posted:

what wss his name

sid vicious

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home
Has anyone ever got cum stuck in leg hair? me neither hehehe sick

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.

Full Metal Jackass posted:

Has anyone ever got cum stuck in leg hair? me neither hehehe sick

I got something else stuck in my rear end hair.

Ninja edit: Actually it was once and I feel ashame about that.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

www posted:

i shaved my leg hair once, it was nice but a real pain in the rear end

you went too high

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Zzulu posted:

i looked real retarded

Same

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

foof

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

foof2

Only registered members can see post attachments!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im cold now :(

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
who wears short shorts?

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
it was -1 when i went to work this morning gently caress you spring

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
how smooth of a leg are we talking here...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cubelodyte
Sep 1, 2006

Practicing Hypnolaw since 1990
Grimey Drawer

Zzulu posted:

my legs are hairy, like a mans legs are suppose to be so once when i had knee surgery and they shaved half of my leg i looked real retarded

I hope you enjoyed this anectdote

Same, it was really weird for a few weeks.

• Locked thread