Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tvayisnihyaami
Dec 23, 2012

by Lowtax
there are no aliens, they are future humans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
whoa a sci fi movie about traveling a vast distance and they're humans who would have guessed

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

thanks not like i was going to watch this trash anyways

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Vorik posted:

thanks not like i was going to watch this trash anyways

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
When space Matt Damon showed up I was so high and drink I started laughing but then it's like OK the movie is serious

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

echronorian posted:

When space Matt Damon showed up I was so high and drink I started laughing but then it's like OK the movie is serious

i was so "is that... matt damon... no... yes... no... what he's evil... is that matt damon? ... no..." and then he was matt damon. the end.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Lol good poo poo my man (better than this fuckin movie)

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

This movie is so well researched and realistic. Real physicists were involved! Look at that wormhole; its so cool. Those robots seem kind of impractical, but I guess I buy it. Alright, the dazed and confused dude just did something humanly impossible, but it's still fun I guess..

Now he's is in a space library.

God damnit.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

tvayisnihyaami posted:

So it's that one South Park episode only longer?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:aaaaa:

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer

tvayisnihyaami posted:

anybody who doesn't figure this out in the first five minutes is pretty fuckin dumb, so good job spoiling the movie for complete idiots I guess?

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

surprised they weren't having sloppy space orgies on the reg in that movie, it gets pretty boring being in an enclosed space like that for years.

also that dude who got left alone for like a decade or whatever when they went down to that planet probs just spent the whole time whacking off

RennZero
Oct 10, 2007

"Get in."

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

i was so "is that... matt damon... no... yes... no... what he's evil... is that matt damon? ... no..." and then he was matt damon. the end.

That movie messes with your head man, I totally thought it was Mark Walhberg!

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

lol like imagine if when they came back from the water planet they stumbled through the door of the ship like "hey romilly sorry bu..." and he was just there furiously loving a fleshlight and wailing out loud "oh yes honey your pussy is so tight i'm gonna cum ahhhhh yeeeeeeeeaaaaaah!!!"

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I was really looking forward to Interstellar but it was such a fart that I was just really bummed out after it'd finished.

Nolan is pretty much Damon Lindelof now. He convinced me for a while he had some talent, but fuckkk how do you make a movie that lame with all of that talent, especially with Matt MacConaughey just coming off of Mud and True Detective?

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Professor Shark posted:

I was really looking forward to Interstellar but it was such a fart that I was just really bummed out after it'd finished.

Nolan is pretty much Damon Lindelof now. He convinced me for a while he had some talent, but fuckkk how do you make a movie that lame with all of that talent, especially with Matt MacConaughey just coming off of Mud and True Detective?

he usually has some all right ideas but he just can't get away from schlock movie cliches

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I don't know at what point in the movie it was, but I thought to myself that "love" was going to be "the answer" in the end. I honestly don't think I was that far off.

At least Matt Damon dies in a funny way.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
gently caress Matt Damon, he once in real life yelled at me and called me an rear end in a top hat for no reason. He's a dick.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Were you just trying to smell his hair or something and he over-reacted?

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008
it's an incredibly stupid story that no one in their even close to right mind would believe. But it happened.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

jason bourne retired to an ice planet in a different galaxy, but longed for his german girlfriend and fist fights.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
nolan is good at some things and real bad at others and the more movies he makes the more people are starting to realize this

hope this helps

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
I liked interstellar.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
a lot of people liked interstellar

a lot of people were nazis

makes u think

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i tried to like it but its actually bad

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Stick Figure Mafia posted:

a good name for an evil matt damon is: matt demon.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
a rastafarian version would be matt ya mon

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Nation posted:

i tried to like it but its actually bad

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

brick cow posted:

it's an incredibly stupid story that no one in their even close to right mind would believe. But it happened.

post it you gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MajorB
Jul 3, 2007
Another stupid '07er

• Locked thread