Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hingehead
Nov 24, 2013
And every single one of them are completely utter poo poo. I wasted 30 minutes looking for something good to watch which of course never happens. I feel sorry for the idiots that pays good money for this crap, then they whine they have no money for anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
law and order is always on man just watch that

open container
Sep 16, 2008

Hingehead posted:

And every single one of them are completely utter poo poo. I wasted 30 minutes looking for something good to watch which of course never happens. I feel sorry for the idiots that pays good money for this crap, then they whine they have no money for anything else.

My parents are really into those shows where people buy houses, maybe try one of them?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

open container posted:

My parents are really into those shows where people buy houses, maybe try one of them?

I watched one of these recently for the first time. Their 'buuyers agent' or whatever you want to call it showed them like 3 houses and just seemed completely exasperated at the end of it and was like "I just CAN'T find more homes to suit their needs!"

Motherfucker for 2.5% of the mortgage as your fee you better show me more than 3 goddamn houses.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Get Hulu Plus and Netflix and stop paying hundreds to watch commercials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
i was on the treadmill at the gym on a monday day time the other week cause i had a day off and on the tv was some amazing sht.
there was a soap opera about doctors and there was a loanshark who was a psychic medium and he got mesages from dead people whenever he headbutted people. in the end it turned out he had a brain tumour. the was another plotline going on about a silly doctor that kept forgetting his son's teddy bear all the time and he was running around trying to find it and some woman had found it and only offered to give it back if the doctor expressed her dog's anal glands. and then there was a plotline about a battered housewife.
like a really bizarre mix of surreal unfunny "comedy" stories and serious dark depressing poo poo. no consistent tone.

after that there was a detective show about a priest in the 1920s who solves murders and it had a really hot redhead with big tits who was cheating on her husband. i didn't see all of that one because my run stopped.

there u go op get whatever tv channel they have at my gym

• Locked thread