Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

I have a strange feeling...that people are having sex...and it's not with me
First Taco Bell, now this bitch. Part of the problem is that I live in a shithole area where all the restaurants are run by female shitstains who got knocked up, dropped out of high school and text their "boo" while they make my sandwich.

Today I went to Golden Spoon to get my free yogurt. In order to get said free yogurt you need to purchase 10 yogurts. Yes, that's right - I come to this loving place every loving week (sometimes more) just so I can get that fabled 10th free yogurt. When i first started that 10th yogurt was but a distant peak in the horizon, as far away as Amon Amarth was from Frodo at the start of his quest. But this isn't about Frodo, this is about Froyo.

Anyway, every single oval office in this place is unprofessional as poo poo. With Taco Bell it was just the one white girl. This place it's a sassy indian girl, a fat white trailer trash, some hispanic girl with buck teeth - they all give me this passive agressive attitutde EVERY time I come in. Their whole demeanor just screams "what are you doing here making us work?" Literally evey time I go in there they're all standing around chatting. I always ask for the same goddamn thing - medium vainlla, with gummy worms for topping. They always give me this smirk, like gummy worms are just for kids. What the gently caress ever, do your job. You work in an ice cream store, sorry I'm not as "man" as the loving ghetto trash you had a kid with, and still cheat on with late nights on OK cupid. Don't bother flirting, i dserve better than you gutter trash.

Next problem is they're out of gummy worms. They were out LAST week. ANd they're still out this week? What, did the gummy worm factory explode? Someone hosed up and didn't place the order. Nice going you shitpricks.

So today I come to FINALLY get my free yog, and this chick just takes my card and mumbles "mmkaythanksforcomignhavagoodday" I have to TELL her "Can iI get a anotehr card?" Like duh I'm going to keep coming back I COME EVERY WEEK I"M A RGULAR CUSTOMER AND YOU SHOULDT TREAT ME AS SUCH - ITS CALLED PROFESSIONALISM.

I was so fuckign amd that as soon as i got in my car, I parked nearby and called the store and used a fake voice and talked to the fat bitch who sassed me. She answers the phone with a bored "Golden Spoon" doesn't even say her NAME. I worked in customer service less than a year and even I know you state your name. So i ask her "What's your name" and it's "Brenda" and I say "Can i talk to a manger" she says with slight attitude "a manager isn't here right now". SO i say"Well Brenda, i came in earier this afternoon and i felt like one of your employees was extremely rude to me" and she's like "uh-huh" and i say "I've never made a complain like this, i'm not sure what to do.

She says "was it me"? Doest even apologize, doesn't care a thing about making me feel better. She thinks it's a prank call or something, so I decide to run with it. I say "I'm not sure who it was. - but she was a white girl, a little chunky." Then i really want to make her feel bad so i say "I wouldn't call her fat, but she's just about that weight where you'd have sex with her but wouldn't tell your friends about it"

There's silence on the other end, then I hang up. Game, set and match, bitch.

I hope that fat bitch cries herself to sleep thinking about my nasty comment. Worthless human garbage.

Reminds me of when I used to deliver 'zas. I answered the door one night and it was a bunch of stoned college kids watching Lost. They kept giggling and laughing at me. Later that night I called the number and he never answered but I left a voicemail in a fake gangsta voice cursing them out. Never called back - i hope they poo poo their pants. Stoned faggots.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im m asturbating

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

lonesomedwarf posted:

im m asturbating

eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

haven't you ever wanted to violate an rear end in a top hat?

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

so golden spoon is some kind of gelateria? weird name, thanks for sharez op, u can crash on my couch ne time brotha

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
some skanky whore showed me her boobies when i worked food service. they were really roughed up looking. showing thme your balls shoud get them more engaged. yw

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
so i googled parts of your post and none of that was a copy and paste

you're really mad about yogurt and it sounds like women, so lmao at how fat u probably are, or sexually frustrated.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Son of a

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
When i worked at the grocery store in the rich white people neighborhood i processed some dudes change before i checked the register and he had to wait like 5 minutes to get his cash for the poppers he wanted to buy or whatever. Anyways he got real mad at me. I have never genuinely felt bad for any of my customers ever, and i sucked at checking.

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

this a fuckin' OUTRAGE

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
the people who work at the wendys by my place suck and are slow as hell.

Cant wait for drone delivery from there so I dont have to watch some dude slowly rotate for 10 minutes while he figures out what to do.

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

Pon de Bundy posted:

you're really mad about yogurt and it sounds like women, so lmao at how fat u probably are, or sexually frustrated.

eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

im gay

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.
My problem is the opposite - good customer service makes me think the girl behind the counter wants my d

eternalname
Nov 25, 2014

ZombieParts posted:

My problem is the opposite - good customer service makes me think the girl behind the counter wants my d

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
tha tbiiiiiiiitch

A BITCH! FATfat froyo oval office

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Tight tight tight right

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

eternalname posted:

First Taco Bell, now this bitch. Part of the problem is that I live in a shithole area where all the restaurants are run by female shitstains who got knocked up, dropped out of high school and text their "boo" while they make my sandwich.

Today I went to Golden Spoon to get my free yogurt. In order to get said free yogurt you need to purchase 10 yogurts. Yes, that's right - I come to this loving place every loving week (sometimes more) just so I can get that fabled 10th free yogurt. When i first started that 10th yogurt was but a distant peak in the horizon, as far away as Amon Amarth was from Frodo at the start of his quest. But this isn't about Frodo, this is about Froyo.

Anyway, every single oval office in this place is unprofessional as poo poo. With Taco Bell it was just the one white girl. This place it's a sassy indian girl, a fat white trailer trash, some hispanic girl with buck teeth - they all give me this passive agressive attitutde EVERY time I come in. Their whole demeanor just screams "what are you doing here making us work?" Literally evey time I go in there they're all standing around chatting. I always ask for the same goddamn thing - medium vainlla, with gummy worms for topping. They always give me this smirk, like gummy worms are just for kids. What the gently caress ever, do your job. You work in an ice cream store, sorry I'm not as "man" as the loving ghetto trash you had a kid with, and still cheat on with late nights on OK cupid. Don't bother flirting, i dserve better than you gutter trash.

Next problem is they're out of gummy worms. They were out LAST week. ANd they're still out this week? What, did the gummy worm factory explode? Someone hosed up and didn't place the order. Nice going you shitpricks.

So today I come to FINALLY get my free yog, and this chick just takes my card and mumbles "mmkaythanksforcomignhavagoodday" I have to TELL her "Can iI get a anotehr card?" Like duh I'm going to keep coming back I COME EVERY WEEK I"M A RGULAR CUSTOMER AND YOU SHOULDT TREAT ME AS SUCH - ITS CALLED PROFESSIONALISM.

I was so fuckign amd that as soon as i got in my car, I parked nearby and called the store and used a fake voice and talked to the fat bitch who sassed me. She answers the phone with a bored "Golden Spoon" doesn't even say her NAME. I worked in customer service less than a year and even I know you state your name. So i ask her "What's your name" and it's "Brenda" and I say "Can i talk to a manger" she says with slight attitude "a manager isn't here right now". SO i say"Well Brenda, i came in earier this afternoon and i felt like one of your employees was extremely rude to me" and she's like "uh-huh" and i say "I've never made a complain like this, i'm not sure what to do.

She says "was it me"? Doest even apologize, doesn't care a thing about making me feel better. She thinks it's a prank call or something, so I decide to run with it. I say "I'm not sure who it was. - but she was a white girl, a little chunky." Then i really want to make her feel bad so i say "I wouldn't call her fat, but she's just about that weight where you'd have sex with her but wouldn't tell your friends about it"

I hope that fat bitch cries herself to sleep thinking about my nasty comment. Worthless human garbage.

Reminds me of when I used to deliver 'zas. I answered the door one night and it was a bunch of stoned college kids watching Lost. They kept giggling and laughing at me. Later that night I called the number and he never answered but I left a voicemail in a fake gangsta voice cursing them out. Never called back - i hope they poo poo their pants. Stoned faggots.

hi op, you sound like you got some issues

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
I hate when girls act like that in retail. I try to not act like that myself, but when you see a beta male trying to purchase something beta, l can't help but to be rude.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
op you should come visit britain where bad customer service is refined to an art form (we get upset if people are cheerful) :britain:

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Pon de Bundy posted:

so i googled parts of your post and none of that was a copy and paste

Don't forget the parts where he not once but on two separate occasions does the passive-aggressive anonymous phone call with a fake voice. You sure showed those bitches and stoners OP with your whiny complaint calls that they immediately forgot.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

do you really not realize when you buy from these places repeatedly and post about it instead of maybe going somewhere else, you are proving management right about those people being the bare minimum talent required to not drive business away

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
op ist schrecklich.

gorki
Aug 9, 2014
tbh i find typical american customer service way too much, especially in food service. the smiling and the effusiveness just leaves me not knowing what to say or do and it makes me feel very uncomfortable and homesick to the point where i'd almost be willing to pay someone to just throw my poo poo on the counter, snatch my money, slam down my change and glower at me until i'm out the door like at home

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

gorki posted:

tbh i find typical american customer service way too much, especially in food service. the smiling and the effusiveness just leaves me not knowing what to say or do and it makes me feel very uncomfortable and homesick to the point where i'd almost be willing to pay someone to just throw my poo poo on the counter, snatch my money, slam down my change and glower at me until i'm out the door like at home

Positive human contact scares me too. Its very suspicious and I cant imagine why anoyone would be nice to me. Honestly cant wait until the ipad takes over.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
RonPitbullsMexico in a Holland coffee shop asking the waitress to get her manager because of her resting bitch face.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Americans literally get their feelings hurt because customer service in other countries doesnt force people to smile. Lol

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Once a week I go to the local record store and have the employee race my ipad on amazon to get me what I asked for. If hes not super enthusiastic he loses and I walk out.

Ipad wins

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Like you have tons of americans who leave the restaurant in anxiety because the very busy waiter isnt smiling and is being somewhat short with them.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Positive human contact

Negative with a forced smile is not the same thing as positive.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

Tsinava posted:

Americans literally get their feelings hurt because customer service in other countries doesnt force people to smile. Lol

Why would you be rude to strangers for no reason?

Im polite to everyone in my life because its a nice thing to do and I feel good doing it not because I have to. I did the same thing in retail in high school.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Sounds more like a personal problem than a Americans vs Europeans one.

fearlessflyingfish
Dec 24, 2014

Did you seriously pack drugs and candy for dinner?
Man, I don't think I've ever seen someone get so angry over yogurt.

You should switch to pudding. Just buy a crate of pudding cups off amazon and set that poo poo to a subscription. Bam, no more pesky social interaction with FEE-MALES.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

Why would you be rude to strangers for no reason?

Im polite to everyone in my life because its a nice thing to do and I feel good doing it not because I have to. I did the same thing in retail in high school.

It's better to be rude and/or short with customers because all things fit in their right place.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

eternalname posted:

not gonna read all that op but look at this cool think i found

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
assuming the op is a woman cause they eat frozen yogurt (using woman as a pejorative)

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

drat m ore like this pleas

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

lonesomedwarf posted:

drat m ore like this pleas

gorki
Aug 9, 2014

A misanthrope posted:

not gonna read all that op but look at this cool think i found