Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

euroboy posted:

Viking

Viking were absolute garbage in the second half of the season last year iirc and should do better for a club their size. Everyone loves Jonevret, and I think he'll turn it around and they'll finish in the top 8.

This is our year!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

rear end cobra posted:

Brann is very off topic btw

Some random guy kept talking about bodø-glimt for years, so I think we can survive a bit of brann banter :v:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

azathosk posted:

(and then continued to complain about the lack of democracy).

What? Thats not how I interpret his comments at all. From what I understood he said that in a democracy people have the choice to vote for who they want, but he also has a choice of stepping down if he doesnt get what he wants.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

This thread doesnt have nearly enough traffic that it makes sense to exclude people who want to talk about relegated teams.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Looks like NFF's response to losing the courtcase against Dilling was to fire him. Amazing stuff.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

This is our year.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

"Vikings problem er at de er en mellomstor klubb som folk mener er en stor klubb."

Enjoy obos, fucker :colbert:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

euroboy posted:

Ugh we're so bad it's not even funny

Could be worse. Could be Viking.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Never liked football anyway.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

"KRAMPESTRAFFEN" <- go gently caress yourself :<

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Molde is garbage. This is our year!

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Football is kind of cool

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I wish to inform you that football is a good sport. Journalists are still bad though, today's frontpage on Rogalands Avis is a huge "Berish-jaaaaaaa". Burn all sports journalists.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I would like to congratulate BA on its successful transformation into an english tabloid.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Fotball, bloody hell.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

rip euroboy's boys

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

This is our year!!!

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

TheRat posted:

This is our year!!!

Small correction: This is not our year.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

The dream is dead.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Berisha seems to be scoring a billion goals at his new club. Rip Viking.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Who needs Berisha :getin:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

:frogout:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Im done.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

We're gonna win the league!!!

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

:condi:

e: Wait what? We dont have :condi: ? > Good game, well played.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I feel like Forren was on path to become a fantastic defender but never really made it over that "hump".

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Lol Martin Andresen :stare:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

BØTTÅ SKA HEIM

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

azathosk posted:

According to the norwegian commentators at Fotballxtra a fan is not allowed to harassed a player who is on loan to your biggest rival. And you're a jerk if you do it to a person who is a good person as well. (Re: Bakenga - http://www.tv2.no/2015/09/20/sport/7404037)

I, too, think that masked people full of tattoos who show him the finger, call him a pig (and even threaten to kill him) are good lads who mean well. Also, I watched the entire thing and if I remember correctly they never once claimed that they should not be allowed to do it - they just called them out for being the stupid morons they are.

E: They even specifically said it was cool to harass opponents if you were being creative about it, instead of stooping to pegida-levels (my words) of intelligence and behaviour.

TheRat fucked around with this message at 08:56 on Sep 21, 2015

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

azathosk posted:

I thought "drep Bakenga" was more of an expression (take him out of the game) rather than a real death threat.

Oh shut the gently caress up

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Its extra funny considering he used to kick, scratch, pinch and bite people while wearing an RBK shirt

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

http://www.tv2.no/2015/09/30/sport/nff/yngve-hallen/7446796

Yngve Hallèn in potential corruption non-shocker

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

I always preferred curling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Someone, somehow needs to make NFF not exist