Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

ahaha

go go go sarpsborg

e: nooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

euroboy posted:

Worst loving season ever

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

is there even such a thing as a coach that is a good fit for brann? who would that even be?

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

hoping for a surprise ivar hoff hire

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

jyrka posted:

What's the general consensus amongst Sarpsborg fans?

among who?

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

everything is poo poo

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

just loving kill me already. guess I should be happy we're not likely to be relegated again, but jesus this is some miserable garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

L. Ron Mexico
May 14, 2005

i realize that it is unreasonable to expect us to get three points at home against the dominant force and football giants nest-sotra, so big thanks and general good vibes are sent from here to jerv who saved our useless asses in overtime.
now, if ffk, a club with stated ambitions of promotion (lmao), could try not to blow quite as much next year and at the very least get something like a safe mid-table position I would really loving appreciate it. thank you in advance

• Locked thread