Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
Thanks Obama

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
i know right, that keystone pipeline would have been a boon the the entire economy!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

would

OlmanRiver
Mar 30, 2011
And I was so looking forward to the news stories of grandma being thrown out of her house that she had owned for 50 years so they could build the pipe through her living room.

Now where will I get my news stories about construction killing all living things within a 30 mile radius of the pipeline!?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
mods please move this thread to dnd

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

What was his name, OP?

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
spreads cheeks

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
i usually have to pay good money for this too

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
obama is starting to look like a real sith lord. I wonder if he unlimited power'd someone or if that's just naturally what the presidency does to you. shits hosed up in any case.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
obamna you son of a bithc

!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
well i didn't vote for him

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Darth123123 posted:

well i didn't vote for him

same. although i would have if i had voted

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
OBAMA!!!!

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
The Dems tacked some immigration stuff onto the DHS funding bill so the Repubs won't sign it. Now the DHS is going to be out of money by Friday. I can only imagine the number of people bringing water onto airplanes will cause chaos.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

dad gay. so what posted:

mods please move this thread to dnd

why don't you do it

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
freedom is am illusion off the monoglarchy

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
For selfish reasons I'm actually okay with him suppressing supply for now.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

BigBoss posted:

The Dems tacked some immigration stuff onto the DHS funding bill so the Repubs won't sign it. Now the DHS is going to be out of money by Friday. I can only imagine the number of people bringing water onto airplanes will cause chaos.

no dude, republicans are trying to repeal obamas immigration poo poo in the bill so they are fighting over that prevision or whatever

DHS will continue to operate, unpaid

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Unless a government department is completely destroyed, it will ALWAYS get supported and employees will get their checks in the near future. Government must support more government.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
I think I'd let Obama gently caress me. He seems like he would be a gentle but confident lover.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
much like his foreign policy

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax
If anything, he'd at least be down to give me a cigarette afterwards.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Not my president

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan
https://vine.co/v/OPq02dpidBM

Thanks, Obama

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Emanuel Collective
Jan 16, 2008

by Smythe
what sort of tyrant exercises their constitutional authority to veto legislation

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
when obama hits his golf ball into a sand trap when hes golfing do u think he knows thats a metaphor for iraq, that its a sandtrap out there?

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
and he didn't even buy us dinner

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
he looks at his ball trapped in there and goes, 'huh. sooo true'

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

the other day i went to a mcdonalds for the first time in a few months. they are pretty good but not really good, like want to get off but dont want to get out of bed kind of lazy, except with my stomach and my car or something like that. so i went drove up to the bored and some ugly fat bitch takes my order (i mean she sounds mega fat) but i get up to the windo and its a dude, and im like wtf dude do you have a chick voice? and gave him my money and got my food

the mcdouble was okay but my fries were really soggy loving thanks obamma

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Good, that pipeline is to export oil out of the country instead of keeping a supply glut in North America that keeps prices and corporate profits lower

Thanks Obama

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Obama, what a pussy only used the veto 3 times so far while in office.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

I really don't understand the logic of vetoing the pipeline.

- The pipeline isn't going to dent green house emissions. All it's going to do is push the fracking industry in the United States, which is arguably worse environmentally than anything the pipeline could do.

- Oil is coming from the tar sands via train anyways, and train derailment creates a lot more mini spills than a pipeline.

- The pipeline is already built, if he was so set against it couldn't he have just said "hey this isn't a good idea, I won't back it".

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

Shadoer posted:

I really don't understand the logic of vetoing the pipeline.

- The pipeline isn't going to dent green house emissions. All it's going to do is push the fracking industry in the United States, which is arguably worse environmentally than anything the pipeline could do.

- Oil is coming from the tar sands via train anyways, and train derailment creates a lot more mini spills than a pipeline.

- The pipeline is already built, if he was so set against it couldn't he have just said "hey this isn't a good idea, I won't back it".

Canada already said they'll send it to China if we don't take it. Either we could get cheap oil or China can get cheap oil.

E: unironically Thanks Obama.

ChrisHansen fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Feb 25, 2015

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ChrisHansen posted:

Canada already said they'll send it to China if we don't take it. Either we could get cheap oil or China can get cheap oil. Thanks Obama.

Wasn't the plan always to sell the oil to china? So now it just won't be going through American refineries on the way to China.

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

boom boom boom posted:

Wasn't the plan always to sell the oil to china? So now it just won't be going through American refineries on the way to China.

I guess now they're going to refine it in China, and that sure isn't going to be good for the environment

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ChrisHansen posted:

I guess now they're going to refine it in China, and that sure isn't going to be good for the environment

Their environment. And no one gives a poo poo about the Chinese environment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

boom boom boom posted:

Their environment. And no one gives a poo poo about the Chinese environment.

Global Warming doesn't exactly work that way...

• Locked thread