Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Unless a government department is completely destroyed, it will ALWAYS get supported and employees will get their checks in the near future. Government must support more government.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

boom boom boom posted:

Their environment. And no one gives a poo poo about the Chinese environment.
Except when their smog hits other countries.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Darth123123 posted:

I hope Hillary comes out in favor of it.
If she does, she got a lot of money in the pipeline.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

sexy young infidel posted:

gently caress the DHS too, what happened to the democrats being anti war or anti security state or wahtever... I guess they were full of poo poo!!!
Maybe ANSWER and the other professional protest groups got tired during the Bush administration. I am sure they will be back in full force when Carson takes over.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead

Darth123123 posted:

More than that I hear, like 100, but my Midwest tractor factory employes more. This is about oil independence. gET IT?
At least until they get replaced by robots, after whining about the government mandated below market wages. I am sure that killing every employment opportunity that is not measured in the thousands, will not result in a spiral of poverty like those laid off coal employees.

• Locked thread