Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Ramsus posted:

When you're 30 you'll think 21 year olds are retarded children and insufferable to be around. However you will still want to gently caress them.

How many retarded children have you hosed so far?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turkeybro
Nov 12, 2011

Looking for strong men to discover what's under the helmet.
I knew i was perfect already but thanks for confirming OP.

To be honest though every time I have ever thought about past me from a few years ago in my life all i can think is what i retard I was, I hope this keeps going on and in 3 years I look back at 21yo me and see how retarded I was and how wise and amazingly cool I am now.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Turkeybro posted:

I knew i was perfect already but thanks for confirming OP.

To be honest though every time I have ever thought about past me from a few years ago in my life all i can think is what i retard I was, I hope this keeps going on and in 3 years I look back at 21yo me and see how retarded I was and how wise and amazingly cool I am now.

Pretty sure when you're 90 you look at all those 80 year old idiots and wonder how you could have ever been that dumb.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Universe Master posted:

Pretty sure when you're 90 you look at all those 80 year old idiots and wonder how you could have ever been that dumb.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Lol at all the Americans who go through the best period of their lives (18-21) without being able to go clubbing and poo poo that must suck massive balls

Password_Is_Taco
Jun 6, 2013

Ramsus posted:

When you're 30 you'll think 21 year olds are retarded children and insufferable to be around. However you will still want to gently caress them.

Violet_Sky
Dec 5, 2011

Fun Shoe
Cool, I'm the best age. I'm female though so I won't go bald.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

krampster2 posted:

Lol at all the Americans who go through the best period of their lives (18-21) without being able to go clubbing and poo poo that must suck massive balls

if you can't figure out how to get an ID that says you're 21 it's probably good for everyone involved that you don't drink or go to clubs

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Still a little too dumb at 21, I'm gonna say 25-28 being the best age

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
23 or 24 were probably the best for me so far but I'm 27 next month and have a good feeling about it

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Profondo Rosso posted:

idk what y'all are talking about im way ready to get older. drinking legally, loving up my brain less so while doing so, being a "cool older dude". it seems all like its all gun be gravy. only until like 22 though, after that its kinda depressing. also i look like im 16 at 19 so ill if that trend continues maybe i can grow a beard by the time i graduate.

Isn't it past your bedtime?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I looked about 16 when I was 21, now I'm 25 and I look about 21. I'm gonna ride this train all the way to 40, where I'll look about 30.

• Locked thread