Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

bitch i aint even 20 yet. i'm rising ever higher!
:synpa:

Tolkien minority fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Feb 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Well, OP, I sleep in a racecar. Where do you sleep?

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

a whole page and no one has made the "what's the best thing about loving 21 year olds joke"

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

krampster2 posted:

a whole page and no one has made the "what's the best thing about loving 21 year olds joke"

i wa nted to but i figured it'd probably get me banned or at least probated

insert obligatory aatrek joke

brick cow fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Feb 25, 2015

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

there's 20 of them ahhahahaaaaaa!!

-aatrek

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

brick cow posted:

i wa nted to but i figured it'd probably get me banned or at least probated

well there goes my posting career cya everybody

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
21-year-old chicks are the best. still young and tight but not too young

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

quakster posted:

what the hell. i look at someone five years younger than me and they look like a literal babby. why would you want to gently caress a babby

i will gently caress an 18 year old right up the rear end

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Ramsus posted:

i will gently caress an 18 year old right up the rear end

i'm 18

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

Frog Act posted:

i was a giant retard when i was 21 and am glad to be less retarded now. i hope that wasn't my peak

i'm 21 and i'm a giant retard

like on a daily basis i notice that holy gently caress i'm doing some retarded poo poo and keep thinking i should stop but nope

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
im 21 and still gay.

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
it's ok 21 year olds your brain hasn't matured yet. it'll get better

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Wicker Man posted:

This too. Plus girls seem to want guys in their late 20's and early thirties these days.
:goonsay:

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

the problem with loving 18 year olds is that all 18 year olds are stupid and annoying. some of them are pretty hot though. i should know, i was(/was with) one less than a year ago.

i will also add that as a genuine immature crazy idiot gbs is the perfect place to post.

Tolkien minority fucked around with this message at 12:46 on Feb 25, 2015

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Wanna arm wrestle?

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
they only like you when you're 17

when you're 21, you're no fun

They take a polaroid and let you go. Say they'll let you know. So come on

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Drunk Nerds posted:

37. Every year since 28 has been the best year of my life.
The 20s are the age of desire. The 30s are the age of attainment.

This, exactly.

And when I got divorced in my 30s I was railing women in their twenties for exactly the reasons stated before; in your 30s, you're stable, have money, are mature, etc.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Count Freebasie posted:

This, exactly.

And when I got divorced in my 30s I was railing women in their twenties for exactly the reasons stated before; in your 30s, you're stable, have money, are mature, etc.

stability and maturity are merely consolations for your ever weakening husk slowly fading to dust

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

Gaunab posted:

if you peaked at 21 then you're a failure

Count Freebasie
Jan 12, 2006

Profondo Rosso posted:

stability and maturity are merely consolations for your ever weakening husk slowly fading to dust

And the mad pussy I was getting. That, too.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i'd say 24-28 is the golden age of man but we can peak well into our 30's as well. But around 35-38 we start to decline severely and by 40 we might as well just kill ourselves. It is known

NyxBiker
Sep 24, 2014
19 here, I'm already starting to fear the time going on so quickly.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Count Freebasie posted:

And the mad pussy I was getting. That, too.

uh clearly it's well known that pussy degrades logarithmically with age, laying ancient beasts in there mid 20s is essentially masturbation

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

NyxBiker posted:

19 here, I'm already starting to fear the time going on so quickly.

I feel like 19 was like last week so yeah it keeps getting worse. Like I genuinely can't parse that I was 19 four years ago because four years before that I was 15 and that actually felt like four years instead of a few months.

rip

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
look at all these babbies still struggling to come to terms with the grim passage of time

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

idk what y'all are talking about im way ready to get older. drinking legally, loving up my brain less so while doing so, being a "cool older dude". it seems all like its all gun be gravy. only until like 22 though, after that its kinda depressing. also i look like im 16 at 19 so ill if that trend continues maybe i can grow a beard by the time i graduate.

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь
actually 21 was probably the worst year and everything since has been better every year, shame about your early peak op better luck next time

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Profondo Rosso posted:

idk what y'all are talking about im way ready to get older. drinking legally, loving up my brain less so while doing so, being a "cool older dude". it seems all like its all gun be gravy. only until like 22 though, after that its kinda depressing. also i look like im 16 at 19 so ill if that trend continues maybe i can grow a beard by the time i graduate.

your facial hair will be essentially pubic for a long time

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
i started growing pretty good facial hair in my late teens

depends on the individual

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Baracula posted:

your facial hair will be essentially pubic for a long time

:shepicide:

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal
26 is pretty great, and it's only been in the last 18 months that I got a killer job and actual stability. Everything before 24 was just scrambling to survive and making really poor (at the time awesome) decisions.

The looming death spiral into 30 is pretty depressing though.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
death is certain hth

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Top City Homo posted:

death is certain hth

I want to die young in the grip of a powerful orgasm, surrounded by beautiful men and women.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Wicker Man posted:

I want to die young in the grip of a powerful orgasm, surrounded by beautiful men and women.

a blissful release into oblivion

Dr Cox MD
Sep 11, 2001

Listen Up, Newbies.

Drunk Nerds posted:

Party In My Diapee
Jan 24, 2014
to gently caress

Wall Balls
Jun 3, 2007

Spanish Castle Magic

its all downhill from birth

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?

Drunk Nerds posted:

37. Every year since 28 has been the best year of my life.
This reminds me of the introduction to A Tragedy by the Sea

Balzac posted:

Nearly all young men have a compass with which they delight in measuring the future. When their will is equal to the breadth of the angle at which they open it the world is theirs. But this phenomenon of the inner life takes place only at a certain age. That age, which for all men lies between twenty-two and twenty-eight, is the period of great thoughts, of fresh conceptions, because it is the age of immense desires. After that age, short as the seed-time, comes that of execution. There are, as it were, two youths,—the youth of belief, the youth of action; these are often commingled in men whom Nature has favored and who, like Caesar, like Newton, like Bonaparte, are the greatest among great men.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

You are only as old as the woman you feel.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
If you think 21 is the best age to be then I'm just gonna go ahead and guess that you are a teenager.

• Locked thread