Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm 23 and have chronic anxiety over the fact that my best years are past and that life will never be fun again now taht uni is over, as far as I can tell I won't get any more free time between now and like 80? I dunno. Seems bad

edit: ironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

NyxBiker posted:

19 here, I'm already starting to fear the time going on so quickly.

I feel like 19 was like last week so yeah it keeps getting worse. Like I genuinely can't parse that I was 19 four years ago because four years before that I was 15 and that actually felt like four years instead of a few months.

rip

• Locked thread