Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

Basically Indian Snoop Dogg with a cooler beard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

supercooey!
Mar 4, 2006

LETS GET 'EM, BOYS!!
Muldoon
OP you really hosed up this time, buddy.

tupac holocron
Apr 23, 2008
The son of Maryam is about to descend amongst you as a correct ruler, he will break the cross and kill the pig!

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

IRONKNUCKLE PERMA-BANNED! CHALLENGES LIBERALS TO 10-TOPIC POLITICAL DEBATE! READ HERE

supercooey! posted:

OP you really hosed up this time, buddy.

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
SUCK MY DICK OP

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
osho seems cool, what is is stance on weed?

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

osho seems cool, what is is stance on weed?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PkjfMW3I0I

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

i tried this but i got kicked out of places for humping the furniture what gives

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

VectorSigma posted:

i tried this but i got kicked out of places for humping the furniture what gives

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

i like this idea. don't get rid of drugs, make better drugs. mind. blown.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

"Love grows only in deep intimacy and trust." -- OSHO

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
the op did 9/11 I have proof

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
present the proof

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
it better not be drawn on a napkin

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Nefarious posted:

the op did 9/11 I have proof

"The see me rollin'. They hatin'" -- OSHO

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Osho is loving awesome, I don't care what you nerds think.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

Iamblikhos posted:

Osho is loving awesome, I don't care what you nerds think.

calm down. he's pretty chill.

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

calm down. he's pretty chill.

Fly, even.

I hope y'all are trying your hardest to grow inwards, you speciesists!

5-HT
Oct 17, 2012

dude did down some legit ownage. enough so that it might make up for the weird community he had in oregon.

"[jews] are guilty people, and their guilt is very great...always in search of their Adolf Hitlers, someone who can kill them" -osho

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

5-HT posted:

dude did down some legit ownage. enough so that it might make up for the weird community he had in oregon.

"[jews] are guilty people, and their guilt is very great...always in search of their Adolf Hitlers, someone who can kill them" -osho

"poo poo nigga, why you stressin'?" -- OSHO

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

oh so he is a wizard

I understand now

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Linux Pirate posted:

oh so he is a wizard

I understand now

You be the judge:

VectorSigma
Jan 20, 2004

Transform
and
Freak Out

Iamblikhos posted:

You be the judge:

party on, osho

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Iamblikhos posted:

You be the judge:

like a wizard bard

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Linux Pirate posted:

like a wizard bard

Osho transcends race restrictions on class!

And so can you!

Dr. Fred
Jun 14, 2000

so prohibiting drugs is what makes people do drugs. and he is prohibiting drugs himself

hmm

hmmmmmmmmmm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iamblikhos
Jun 9, 2013

Dr. Fred posted:

so prohibiting drugs is what makes people do drugs. and he is prohibiting drugs himself

hmm

hmmmmmmmmmm

"I don't get high, I transcend." -- OSHO

• Locked thread