Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax
they are an unneccessary burden and i wish them to be gone

what is the best way to accomplish this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
:cb:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

2007 owned

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

KewlBiens posted:

cut off your penis and balls as well as the balls

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

get someone to suck you off. i'm pretty sure that's what it means

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

KewlBiens posted:

theres a whole megathread in e/n that will help you doctor shop until you find one that is willing to collaborate with your illness.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
atrophy has already solved this for you op so mission accomplished

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
When you do, make sure you post a video of you somehow squirting fluid from the tiny hole in the mass of scar tissue.

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

theres a whole megathread in e/n that will help you doctor shop until you find one that is willing to collaborate with your illness.

i do not identify as trans, that thread is of no use to me, i simply desire to be nullo

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Its the same end result so just say the right stuff. They'll coach you.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
drink angel's trumpet tea

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
cut off your dick and balls and mail them to the mayor

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

put them in my mouth one at a time and they will disappear, no questions asked

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

this is normal and i support you op

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
re:every insecure homo in this thread

2edgy4me

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
There are a lot of good ways, but if you're going to do it why not pick an interesting way? Flash freeze your cock and balls with a supercooled liquid and then smash it off with a hammer. People will talk about that on the Internet for at least a good year afterwards.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
slaw dog

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

If you pull them a bunch theyll come off.. pull pull pull
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/dJ1klEg.jpg

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a hole-y ghost posted:

If you pull them a bunch theyll come off.. pull pull pull
:nws: http://i.imgur.com/dJ1klEg.jpg

was this photo taken moments before a terrible accident? this can't last more than ten seconds.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

BKPR posted:

was this photo taken moments before a terrible accident? this can't last more than ten seconds.

Until you get really old, your skin is remarkably stretchy. Unless some violent force is applied, he'll probably just end up with his balls swinging down by his knees.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BKPR posted:

The answer lies within the goodness of your heart, my child.

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax

quote:

"Yes, I was using drugs that night, but I was in complete control," he said. "I cut it off because that was the root of all my problems. My solution to the problem was the realization that sex is for mortals, and I am a god. ...Those kinds of activities got me into trouble, and I came here to be a god."

Johnson performs under the name Christ Bearer and his group Northstar was affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan. Johnson said he hadn't spoken out on the incident before because "People perceived me as crazy, so I never wanted to speak wholeheartedly on the matter."

Doctors weren't able to reattach the penis, he told E!.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Buy some of those rubber bands they use to make sheep's balls drop off. After your balls have dropped off, use said rubber bands on your dick.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

when my mom still made me go to church a youth pastor told us about a guy he knew who got castrated so he could spread His word more effectively. if i wasn't already soured on the whole jesus thing, that would have done it.

this was the same guy who swore up and down that marilyn manson had ribs taken out to suck his own dick (years after anyone gave a poo poo who marilyn manson was), so who knows.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Op, if you are serious about this ill help you

Insert them into my anus, where I will exert an extraordinary force and cut them off

Pm me if interested

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

KewlBiens posted:

live in ancient china, become a eunuch

0haiThere
Feb 18, 2015

Looks like you're in the barrel today.
Liquid nitrogen, OP.

Liquid nitrogen.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
you could actually sell them on the black market for a houple hundo yuan, i'm serious. ever dream of an all expenses paid excursion to china, free painkillers, and all-you-can-eat hotplate? there are ways to find your dreams while searching for them and something about two tasty birds being caught using one round of birdshot. i am glad for you and your enthusiasm in negating your masculinity wtg, gl!

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
if you lose your penis and balls, can you still cum? can transvaginas have orgasms? i'd be ok with having a dudepuss if there was still a little bud of sensitive dick tissue that i could roll betwixt me fingers like a pearl until gooooosh

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
get married.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Gatekeeper posted:

if you lose your penis and balls, can you still cum? can transvaginas have orgasms? i'd be ok with having a dudepuss if there was still a little bud of sensitive dick tissue that i could roll betwixt me fingers like a pearl until gooooosh

Yeah. They rearrange your dangly bits and turn the glans into a neoclit. It's pretty neat, really.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

KewlBiens posted:

They are your karmic punishment. Deal with it.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

KewlBiens posted:

wait minute, Kewlbiens?

arent you the forums punching bag?

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Just keep reading gbs and it will happen naturally.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
JUST loving DO IT ALREADY OP

gently caress

FOR ONCE IN YOUR loving LIFE DO SOMETHING

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
OP:

you are a loving toilet. you are the poo poo stained toilet that people pee on to try and get the poo poo off but it doesn't come off even though the pee stream is really strong youre just ground into the porcelain like a poo poo reminder of the filth and poo poo of every filthy loving toilet everywhere in the world. you are a lovely toilet pussy. you are the perennial turd, clutching to your life of poo poo and fetid, rancid stink, a pathetic dried fecal blob in the dirtiest bathroom in the dirtiest city in the world. you are a poo poo's poo poo. you are a fart molecule. even flies find you repulsive. you self-cannibalize, you eat the poo poo you have become. you are the ever-shiteating poo poo of the lowest gutter. shitass shithead!!!!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

KewlBiens
Nov 21, 2007

by Lowtax

Top City Homo posted:

wait minute, Kewlbiens?

arent you the forums punching bag?

lol at a '14 trying to talk down at me like he knows who the gently caress i am

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013

KewlBiens posted:

CUT YOUR loving COCK OFF

MOTHER FUCKER

CUT

IT

OFF

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

KewlBiens posted:

yes this is my first "'internet handle"

i havent been on these august forums until discovering it in TYOYL(year of your lord cause i dont nbelieve in corpse god) 2014

god bless

• Locked thread