Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Choke someone, put them in a pool to make it appear like they drowned, and smash their watch after setting it to a time that will give you an alibi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
banana peel, flight of stairs, the gentlest of nudges

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Kill your spouse after infidelity and months of loud, violent arguuments that wake the neighbors. Claim a black guy broke in or whatever.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
Honour kill your high school sweetheart then forget your alibi. Years later become a podcast series superstar.

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008
For real though #freeAdnan

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Use a knife to stab someone then use jet fuel to melt the blade.

Not_Rainbow_Horse
Nov 11, 2013
shoot the president in the head with a tshirt cannon

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Professor Shark posted:

Choke someone, put them in a pool to make it appear like they drowned, and smash their watch after setting it to a time that will give you an alibi

Due to its position, the hyoid bone is not susceptible to easy fracture. In a suspected case of murder, a fractured hyoid strongly indicates throttling or strangulation in an adult.
Body temperature, while falling slower than normal when in cold conditions such as in water or outside, will still likely not present a time frame that matches the watch.

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

shoot the president in the head with a tshirt cannon

I got Lowtax another visit from the Secret Service and all I got was this stupid t-shirt.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Large, pointy icicle up the pooper and a simple note that says "I'm gay". No evidence and police will just suspect a bbc and no foul play.

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Tie someone up and place a bundle of TNT in front of them with a ten second fuse.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

post detailed plan on social media

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

haunted bong posted:

post detailed plan on social media

murder anyone who doesn't like & share

JiimyPopAli
Oct 5, 2009
Confront ex-wife and new boyfriend outside her home. Stab both repeatedly. Bring along gloves and get blood on them, but make sure that the gloves are just a little too small and won't fit your hands.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Kill them in the night and say you were sleep walking

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
bury them alive -- in a ballpit

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

moose face posted:

Kill them in the night and say you were sleep walking

Actually a pretty decent plan.

Shoot them with a gun registered to you, and then hide it under your mattress.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Mr. Popo posted:

Due to its position, the hyoid bone is not susceptible to easy fracture. In a suspected case of murder, a fractured hyoid strongly indicates throttling or strangulation in an adult.
Body temperature, while falling slower than normal when in cold conditions such as in water or outside, will still likely not present a time frame that matches the watch.

What if it's a digital watch :smuggo:

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Stab them through a really tight belt. Have an alibi for when they take it off and bleed to death.

Give a knife and money to someone else, make them pinky swear to not tell anyone.

Trick them into writing something that could be construed as a suicide note, then kill them.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

Choke somone to death while on camera in front of multiple eyewitnesses.

(This doubles as The Best Murder if you're a cop and they're a black.)

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

Plant a time bomb in someones house and set it for a year

somebody actually did this and might have gotten away with it except that he was nuts and literally went to the police to say he wasn't involved when the police didn't even know who he was at the time

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

strangle someone outside the big window on the today show

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Explain your grandiose plan in explicit and very incriminating detail, laughing at the futile attempts by the police to catch you up until now.

Watch the highway cop put away his citation book, radio in for back up, then put his hand on his holster and ask you to step out of the car now.

Speeding ticket, really? :smuggo:

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
teach your daughter how to drive

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Walk up to someone giving a speech on a stage in front of thousands of people and on live TV, blow their head off with both barrels, raise your hands in victory and yell "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I DID IT!!! I KILLED THAT GUY!!!!!"

There may be a few kinks in my plan but I'm sure they'll work themselves out.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Shoot a guy with a derringer in a theater in 1865 during a lovely play.

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747
Teleport inside a womb and eat Hitler's fetus.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

milkingmycow
Mar 28, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Dastardly!

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

a hose that goes from their butt to their mouth and then they choke on the fart gas while they sleep and then they die and it looks like it was because their farts backed up

kakadodopoopisstittytoot

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

go up to someone eating in a restaurant and start cramming food into their mouth when no ones looking at you two

it'll look like they died naturally

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

Digital Fingers posted:

kakadodopoopisstittytoot

this in one of the 59 inuit words for snow, fyi

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Ill Peripheral posted:

For real though #freeAdnan

hes guilty tbh

soy
Jul 7, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Suck their dicks off

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK

Kajeesus posted:

Stab them through a really tight belt. Have an alibi for when they take it off and bleed to death.

That was the dumbest Sherlock episode so it fits right in here. Don't care how tight a belt is you'd feel someone loving stabbing you. I'd volunteer to prove this but I'm 500lbs so belts don't fit me.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
really really hot sauce

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 250 days!)

remove passenger seat and place her in car

then get ready to write code for reiser4

more like FAILdows get it
Nov 19, 2007

punch a friend in the butt
become prince of a secret ninja commune then have your parents transofmmred into monsters by a mad scientist then murder them with your friends then fight a guy who loosk like a satan

Drunken Baker
Feb 3, 2015

VODKA STYLE DRINK
Throw someone in lava and they'd melt right? No evidence. perfect crime.

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
Google "How long can a baby live in a closed car during summer." Then leave a baby in your car during a hot day and claim you forgot about the small human. Make sure to practice your remorseful hollers for bystanders when you return to the vehicle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

ChogsEnhour posted:

That was the dumbest Sherlock episode so it fits right in here. Don't care how tight a belt is you'd feel someone loving stabbing you. I'd volunteer to prove this but I'm 500lbs so belts don't fit me.

Wait that was seriously an episode of television?

• Locked thread