Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the unabonger

Funnypost Collabo posted:

My best random weed story was the time I was at a bus stop in Mesa, Az late at night. It was the last bus of the night which always comes late. There's a group of usually-drunk natives that are homeless and hang out at that bus stop a lot. A few of them were there and they were very drunk and argumentative, two of them were fighting with two others about some drunk homeless people drama and my cellphone was dead so I had to listen to it all.

After about 20 minutes a 16 year old juggalo rode up on a skateboard and stood off to the side. After a few minutes of listening to the argument, he walked over and said "Yo, do you guys smoke?" and mimicked smoking a joint with his fingers. Everyone looked up including me and nodded at the same time. He pulled a piece and a baggie out of his bag and loaded a bowl, then passed it around. Everyone hit it and the argument stopped immediately. Everyone was laughing and having a good time. We waited in peace and harmony for another 20 minutes before the bus arrived.

A week later I bought weed from the kid but he took me in to some kind of Juggalo meth den and it was way t oo much to go through to buy weed so I deleted his number.

Ever since I've dreamed of a superhero that fights crime by wandering up and smoking a joint with the victim and perpetrator.

you can be that superhero. funnypost collabo, your time to shine has come.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread