Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

still don't understand any of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

my racist uncle says that netflix and comcast will go out of business so good i guess

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

but that's googles business model currently

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

uncurable mlady posted:

if shaggar, fishmech, stymie, verizon, and att are against something then you know it must be the best loving thing since sliced bread so I am v pleased with today's news

Stymie posted:

basically if you agree with net neutrality you agree with the oatmeal guy

choose wisely

thanks satan

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Shaggar posted:

lol net neuts cant accept reality

net neut reality

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

madeupfred posted:

My grandparents are paying like $20 a month for 56k and they live less than 10 miles from a town of 100,000, how will Title II affect them?

caliphate obama will simply place them in one of his many death camps strategically placed around the former us of a

• Locked thread