Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
it was hosed up explaining to my husband that I have mental retardation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

:bravo:

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

good try op but i think you need more of a punchline

Split Pea Superman
Dec 16, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Are you still supposed to call it that?

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

other than your posting

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
If you want me to run your little camping trip, there are two conditions: first, I'm in charge, and when I'm not around, Dieter is. All you have to do is sign the checks, tell us we're doing a good job, and open your case of scotch when we have a good day.

Second condition: my fee? You can keep it. All I want in return for my services is the right to hunt one of the tyrannosaurs. A male, a buck only. How and when is my business. Now if you don't like either of those conditions, you're on your own.

So go ahead, set up base camp right here, or in a swamp, or in the middle of a Rex nest for all I care. But I've been on too many safaris with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas, OK?

Richard Cabeza
Mar 1, 2005

What a dickhead...

bonvivant posted:

It's easier when you start with "You see...there's this website called something awful....". That way being a tard isn't as impactful.

Rickycat
Nov 26, 2007

by Lowtax
it was hosed up for me too OP

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Show us your dick/boobs.

Gorman Thomas
Jul 24, 2007
he finally saw your post history op?

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
it's illegal to marry the retarded he's going to jail

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp
i understand being married to adolf hitler is something you base your whole being upon, and though your courage is applaudable, i can't fully comprehend why you wouldn't wish to let him know, so he may cast you and your inferior genetics aside and finally propose to his cousin

dZPnJOm8QwUAseApNj
Apr 15, 2002

arf bark woof

Harald posted:

If you want me to run your little camping trip, there are two conditions: first, I'm in charge, and when I'm not around, Dieter is. All you have to do is sign the checks, tell us we're doing a good job, and open your case of scotch when we have a good day.

Second condition: my fee? You can keep it. All I want in return for my services is the right to hunt one of the tyrannosaurs. A male, a buck only. How and when is my business. Now if you don't like either of those conditions, you're on your own.

So go ahead, set up base camp right here, or in a swamp, or in the middle of a Rex nest for all I care. But I've been on too many safaris with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas, OK?

I'm the trex in this post, idly unaware

MicrowavesMom
Feb 27, 2015

Are these boys really your friends?
well well done

Philadelphia
Sep 29, 2014
op are you gay

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
it probably was hosed up if you're too retarded to explain you're retarded

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
guess this explains your posting in hellthread

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat Nosferatu
Aug 14, 2008

bonvivant posted:

Need some more exposition op, even we gotta have some material to work with.

• Locked thread