Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

WINNINGHARD posted:

im really happy that a person is dead, to prove my beliefs. i love it. I am happy that someone is dead because they were wrong.

I can even understand a 22 year old choosing death over limb amputation with no certainty of a cure, no one should have to make that choice, however my sympathy for her ended when she started convincing other people not to get treatment for cancer. Doubly so when she started covering up her arm to people wouldn't notice her lesions, that's when she went from "self deluded moron" to "unconscious scamming bitch". She was making a mint out of this and at some point when it became obvious that her "treatment" wasn't working she tried to hide this fact from the legions of people that followed her advice so she could keep the gravy train rolling, even if that deception cost someone else their live. gently caress her, I hope there is no coffee in hell and her cancer gets all grumpy in the morning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

gigawhite posted:

just checking in. is she ok

They're filling her up with Jamaica Blue Mountain as we speak.

• Locked thread